TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i think its a good idea, but didn't we ind of try to do this before with the BTB leaugue or whatever it was?

btw

MY NEW BTB... WWE: DRAFT REVAMPED... IS OUT. THE FIRST SHOW IS POSTED. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW! AND COMMENTS OR ANYTHING IS APPRECIATED!!

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, one could say it would be similiar to the BTB Federations. However, it will be ran more seriously and organized this time.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hmm, so we would have two BTB ran by every booker who wanted to volunteer themselves?

And who would be the people who can be drafted? Anyone from around the world?

-TJ-

It's kinda like the Btb Fed. but I'm pretty sure it would be run better. Cuase the Btb Fed was trash.

My Vote - Yes

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, it would be 2 shows ran by the bookers who volunteer. The draft would be run by me and it would involve people from the big federations (WWE, TNA, ROH, AAA and CMLL)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, I'll say yes to this, and unlike others who just want to see it, I definitely want to be apart of it.

The Rated R CMStar

Rep to every advice. I need some help writting a promo with Terry Funk, any tips?

Moonlight Drive

CMS, what kind of promo is it? Like directed at who and for what reason?

Oh, and my BTB will be taking a break for a month or two

Qwake

I quite like the idea and I would be apart of it but I have already started another BTB which is ready to be put up...If I am able to start my new BTB (after I have done a few shows for it) I would be able to be apart of it :p

yes and I will be able to help with a show but not to many shows in a row or anything :)

The Rated R CMStar

Nice to know. I think I might start this thing after next Saturday, when I come back from my trip.

Qwake

Yeah sounds great...so what, you are drafting all of the wrestlers to show/s (if theres alot of guys) and certain bookers go to shows?

or am I completly wrong lol?