TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I prefer your normal match writing style. TBH I find recaps lazy, if people don't want to write out a whole match they go half assed with recaps. Plus I have always liked your writing style, as you make it clear what it happening.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Why write out matches for weekly shows? Weekly shows are not to showcase matches, they are to build storylines; I suggest leaving that for the PPVs so as to not burn yourself out. Recap matches on weekly shows, and go full on PPV.

Switchy

Reaction score
Easy answer, stick with WAW. I mean you have some great plans for that BTB with the help of BKB, Gards and myself and I think you can become a popular booker if you use those storylines correctly instead of making another BTB having to gain a new fanbase all over again.

The Rated R CMStar

Just telling everyone, since you are dropping predictions to my PPV, there is still one show left until the PPV

Qwake

^ yeah that is quite a good idea but if you write out full matches you get more recognision :p

Up to you really CT, if you like writing full matches more or long recaps?

Evil Austin

well I guess Ill have to predict again if you are going to add something in the new show....\

EDIT

Thought I might point out that the most recent show on WAW We Are Wrestling is my last show before I go on Tuesday...I don't have the time to get another one up by than even if it was in "Recap" form which I don't want to do. Even my last show wasn't too good but it wasn't recap....

I will be moving overseas back to where I used to live where I was born before coming to Sydney Australia when i was little, I will "Possibly" be still hanging around after Tuesday coming but it might take me a few days...When I am on here I will have more time to do reading of other BTBs I have been promising for a while...I won't be doing any shows of my own because in that time I won't have a comp with me and I will only be at an internet cafe and I don't want to save files on a cafe where any person can come on that comp after me and see it....

Anyway, I will be hanging around I will update you guys but I will only return to booking most likely the end of next month or if worst comes to worst a few weeks after... feel free to comment.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
^^^

nice to see you sticking with BTBing with all that you've got to do in the next month. You should stick with WAW, and not start a new BTB IMO.

Evil Austin

thanks, it will be a bit of a tricky month ahead of my being July, I have to go to the new high school in the area book myself into a class, get new furniture, get new beds, mattresses, tv's, computers and not to mention everything else...I will have a lot of running around to shops and shops to do...but I might find time for like one or two hours a week to pop in a do what my post says above you...

Thanks for caring,

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Recaps can be fine, and I know people like WCW Rules and Emperor DC do them well. But then some people start with them and think, oh this doesn't take efoort. They then get lazier and lazier.

Weekly shows can be used for big matches, it depends how often your PPV's are.

Qwake

As a few of you know I have quit TNE because it was starting to get a little stale to me but I will be doing a new BTB and so far it is going great. I have everything planned out and now I am writing up the first couple of shows to get a bit of a head start...So in about one week from now I will post it, it will either be one week from now or two weeks because it might be better to start it in the holidays, I am trying to have atleats 3 shows finished by the time I post the thread so some weeks when I am busy I won't have to rush or anything. Anyways, I just though I would let you all know I was quitting BTBing just taking a minor break and coming back with a new fresh BTB which I have a feeling alot of you all will like (looking at my first show you will). :)

CT Styles

I'll try it out for the next show I do and see what you guys think. Don't be afraid to say straight away if you love it or hate it.

Qwake

who do you prefer from worlds greatest tag team, Haas or Benjamin?

If AJ Styles was to win the title from someone at Bound for Glory, who would you want him to face to beat?

whats an average amount of paragraphs for a good match for you?

Do you prefer match writing or promos?

Evil Austin

in a paragraph how many lines usually makes up a paragraphs ? how big is a usual paragraph ?

If you were to have Kaz on your show would you like him Face or Heel as Frankie Kazarian (his old indie gimmick)

CT Styles

Sharkboy said:
who do you prefer from worlds greatest tag team, Haas or Benjamin?

If AJ Styles was to win the title from someone at Bound for Glory, who would you want him to face to beat?

whats an average amount of paragraphs for a good match for you?

Do you prefer match writing or promos?

Benjamin, for obvious reasons.

I'd love it to be a face AJ vs a heel Joe and have AJ beat him for the title.

5-6, maybe 7 or 8. If it's a good match, it's a good match. If it's worth reading a lot of paragraphs then I'll read it.

Promos by far.

DX_3:16 said:
in a paragraph how many lines usually makes up a paragraphs ? how big is a usual paragraph ?

If you were to have Kaz on your show would you like him Face or Heel as Frankie Kazarian (his old indie gimmick)

I'm not sure, look at my matches and count the lines.

Possibly heel, I don't know him that well.