TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

^^ 6, 7 or 8. EDIT: Directed at Toddy.

DX_3:16: Probably not, the BTB section isn't as active as it was and a month and a half isn't that long really. I mean, yeah, people might forget the rivalries but going back a page isn't gonna hurt. Just do what you wanna do.

Evil Austin

ok thanks, Ill probably just see how I feel once that month and a half ends.. but yea I won't have any shows but I might come on for a few minutes once every now and than in an internet cafe just to see how the section is going like stated in my sig.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, a question I just thought of. Say you had an Evolution in BTB, who would you have in it? It has to be in the original Evolution model of one champion, one veteran, one future champion, and one silent but deadly guy.

Evil Austin

well it depends which BTB your talking about and what roster is on that BTB..
but if it were to be my BTB I would say.

Edge - Champion
JBL - In ring veteran the mike of the group
MVP - up and rising
Umaga - silent but deadly

Moonlight Drive

Do you think 3 Traditional Survivor Series Matches, a KOTM, I Quit and a Steel Cage is too gimmicky a PPV?

No, I mean in terms of BTB writers. Sorry I didn't put that.

The Rated R CMStar

To me Edge and JBL feels sort of over kill.

I would go with Randy Orton as the head of the group, Kevin Nash as the veteran, MVP as the future, or you can go even younger with Ted DiBiase or Cody Rhodes, and as the muscle of the group, Tomko. Umaga is also good, but he feels to, to of a character to be just put of as the muscle of a group. If you want him very low profile, Bam Neely could also work. If you want to push him, Marcus Cor Von or Matt Morgan are options.

Moonlight Drive

I did :)

But I couldn't really come up with a BTB Evolution, haven't been here long enough

Qwake

Oh haha I just got you BKB...

Veteran: The Anigma, from what I have heard he has been here for ages and he was once mod and is a great Writer!

Champ: definately CMS, he has won so many best booker award it has to be him lol...

the muscle of it: I would say HFH, he has great writing skills esp with his matches!!!

up comer: hmmm, I would have to go with BKB or CT Styles, probably BKB because CT is moving around frpm BTB alot lately with breaks and changing BTB's...BKB does change BTB's alot also but not as much :p

I mean if you had 4 BTB'ers in that Evolution model, who would they be?

Lennie just got it.

Evil Austin

now I get ya..Sharky got it easy, its the fish brain he has ... :yes:

Veteran - XBA or Anigma probably Anigma
Champ - CMS
Up and comer - BKB or Gards but probably gards no offense BKB but your like just above up and comer and Gards is like in need for a push if you know what i mean if he were in a real evolution.
The Muscle - Probably CT Styles.....

Moonlight Drive

Well I can easily get rid of the Steel Cage...but I sorta need to keep the other 3. And I wouldn't really call the KOTM a real Main Event one, it's sort of a Cruiserweight Preview one, like the X-Division one on Impact!

Anyway..

What did you think of the WWE Draft?

Do you think Umaga will finally get a push on SD?

Do you think the WWE/WHC will switch shows?