TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

It all depends on how many people sign up. If there isn't a lot of people, then it would only be one show, and bookers either take turns, or all colaborate, to do the show.

If there are a lot of signees, then we would make two federations, with the rosters of both being determined in a random draft, and it would work very similar to the BTB Federations

Qwake

Oh okay, so how much guys would have to sign up to make it two shows in your opinion?

The Holidays are coming up after this friday so I would have a bit of time for a show and I will just take my other BTB slowly...

:)

The Rated R CMStar

Between 8-10 guys, so that each show would have 4-5 writters, and the work load wouldn't be that big

The Rated R CMStar

JayBeeLoser, I really need you to answer me what I asked you via PM

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if a Television Champion versus, a World Champion feud would be a good idea.. The Television Champion is CM Punk, he is also Mr. Money In The Bank, so I have doubt about that..e It doesn't make sence, to have him feud if he is already going to have a title shot.. Also, what's a good match to end a two month (eight show's two pay per view's) rivalry, between to collasal star's such as Big Show, and Kane.. I was going to try, and utilize there past together to add fire to the rivalry.. Not sure how to end it though.. A Last Man Standing wouldn't seem right.. An Extreme Rules match is the usual in my btb.. What else?

Evil Austin

If you guys would like more people and still want room can you put me on the "maybe" list I want to but I can only after the mid July being about three weeks than "maybe" I might be able to start to write but yea I most likely will just watch others doing it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

IMO anyone who says maybe should not be counted at this stage. It has to be a definite yes, otherwise it gives them the option to back out.

The Rated R CMStar

Remember that at this moment it is just a quick poll. In due time I will make a thread and there you can sign up, and the rules for signing(and backing out) will be clearly specified

I understand that, but I am willing to bet that half of the people who voted yes would not sign up, thus having about two-three people doing this thing.

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, for example, if you were to sign up, and failed in delivering your job, you would gain yourself an infraction.

Chat Room and Feedback threads merged. They were becoming the same thing IMO

No, I mean in the way that half of the people who vote yes are useless because they won't do it. We will have like three people sign up for the actual thing imo.

Evil Austin

I actually will do it just depends on when the whole thing actually starts. I want to join but as you and all others know as my leave goes through 90% of July which Tuesday is the first, if it starts before end of July I can't join .. If after I will have time. If you guys don't want to count me its cool I do understand what and why you wouldn't want to count me but I am saying is if the "sign up thread" opens in at least three weeks I might be back in time to join..

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey, how many people would be willing to do a btb match, or promo tournament.. Nothing big six to eight people just curious..