TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Well, technically, the awards are due to be in July, but I am holding them off one month, however, maybe we can do it in Juy. However, I think I will take that decisions when I come back from Dominican Republic(I leaving in two days!)

Qwake

Great to hear that you have finished part 2 HFH, when will it be up?

Also, a coloumn by you would be good, like just you talking about stuff instead of people actually asking you the questions...:p

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah I am also having the same problem as HFH, lol... I want to make the match as short as it could be.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Meh, it doesn't really matter if the awards are in July or August imo, because CMS just racks them all up anyway :smh

The Leviathan

Reaction score
lol! Don't worry BKB, I'll start a campaign against CMS winning the BOB Award! lol... he can't be nominated for the BOB Award :p

Hey! HFH, can you give me a good Cheech and Cloudy vid? I am planning to put them in my BTB as addition to my tag team :D

Qwake

Meh, it doesn't really matter if the awards are in July or August imo, because CMS just racks them all up anyway :smh

:bye2: to thee awards...

I think ou should start the nominations thread in late July and then have them announced in very early August. (thats just me though and noone cares about my opinion) :(

btw, do you guys think it matters to have like, the theme songs and stuff of wrestlers as they come down to the ring? or are they not really needed?

I use theme songs Sharky. IDK why, it just makes it seem more professional to me I guess.

Qwake

I use theme songs Sharky. IDK why, it just makes it seem more professional to me I guess.

Okay, so you think your pro now :smh

and whats easier to read for all you bookers, having the writing on the right side of the page or in the middle on Micro-word?

(*tells people not to vote for CMS*) :shifty:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Hey! HFH, can you give me a good Cheech and Cloudy vid? I am planning to put them in my BTB as addition to my tag team :D

I love Cheech and Cloudy, they are so damn good. I'll try to rip some stuff from my Best of Chikara DVD later.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kLc0rIE0eZU
(yes, that is Colin Delaney on the other team)

that's all I have for now, my connection sucks more to come later bro.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol you guys really have to check out this show, in all honesty, just to check out two promos: The VIP Lounge and the Throme Recovery Party.

I personally enjoyed the Throne Recovery Party, and if you have ever seen 2003 HHH's Goldberg Going away party, you will understand where I got the inspiration for that promo, and where all the cheesiness came from, lol.

There's a reason we have an advertisment thread .... jeez :p

The Rated R CMStar

Nah lol, this is more me talking about ripping off real life promos to make yours in the BTB :shifty:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am sorry if I can't review your BTB's for now :(, I am pretty busy right now. I'll try to check it out later and thanks HFH for that vid, I believe Colin is an Olsen Twin, I've seen a CZW match between their team. The Cheech/Cloudy match is also a hardcore one!