TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I personally, would go to TNA if they offered more money, because I am smallish and have a good jump, and athleticism. I would fit in more in the X-Division

Evil Austin

I would still go with wwe, but it would depend how much more. if it was like a little bit wwe but alot than tna but i would agree with BKB, I am 14 at 5"10 and just under 6 and if i would describe myself as any wrestler in the wwe i would have the moves of a shawn michaels i mean i can do any move that he has pretty much including the superkick. and well I would see myself being a great X division / MITB / ladder kind of guy

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

See I am only 5 9, and am hoping to make 6 ft, so that's why WWE would be hard

Evil Austin

yeah but i am just saying that if both gave me a deal i would pick wwe over tna though. just if i become a wwe champ one day it would be more of a prize and more famous than a tna champ. IMO,

Anyway I am logging off for about half a day, CYA

Qwake

Same here, and I enjoy those way more. I would be like Christopher Daniels, before I new about him and TNA I always thought that a finisher like the angels wings would be cool and then I found out he done that. curryman has nothing on him lol

The Rated R CMStar

Personally I hope to reach 5'10(that's how tall Jericho/Carlito are), that way you would a TNA main eventer and a WWE midcarder with a possible push

Qwake

yeah that is the beat height to be. what type of wrestler are you? Submissive, brawler, grappler, luchador? lol

C4

The Awards Ceremony will take place on March 27th 2008. GMT -5, at 08:00 PM, so be ready to recive your awards as the winners are announced and the trophy's and titles are given out for March 2008.

There a lot of categories which haven't been announced yet, they will be announced on the Ceremony and the Award will be given out at the same time, if you want to participate PM me some back-story of your BTB, a link to it and some pictures.

March0.png

C4

Go and advertise in the Official Discussion and eventually you will win something, send me a PM with some back-story of your BTB and I might give you some Award if you're good enough on the Slammy Awards Ceremony Night.

Qwake

nah dats alright, if you want to just check out the t.n.e thread otherwise neverming lol. thanks for saying that though lol

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
WWEwork just made a BTB

C4

I know almost every other major BTB on the site, but PM me a speech if you were nominated so that when you win something I can post that speech of yours, it's going to be like a little show with winners and all that who will be announced. So a speech, some pictures/ Back-story is required. If anyone is too lazy to PM then you can just see your name be announced as the winner and see yourself doing a crappy speech made by C4 :shifty: