TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

alright..
Anyways yeah so here the stuff I can perform pretty good...

- Inverted DDT
- Heel Kick
- SharpShooter
- Full Nelson
- Rolling Thunger :]
- A Frog Splash
- And a canadian destroyer!! Lmao j.k. I wish

HulkStar

alright..

- Inverted DDT
- Heel Kick
- SharpShooter
- Full Nelson
- A Frog Splash
- A cutter
- Dropkick
- Black Hole Slam
- And I can F-U People from 0-350 I think

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
So rosewt01 when is your new BTB starting?

Dont you have to wait a week before starting a new one.

Anyway, I could do a few but not many.

Spinebuster
spear
DDT
Frog Splash
Big Splash (lol)
Elbow drop.
spinning wheel kick

Mainly really easy ones.

John

alright..

- Inverted DDT
- Heel Kick
- SharpShooter
- Full Nelson
- A Frog Splash
- A cutter
- Dropkick
- Black Hole Slam
- And I can F-U People from 0-350 I think

was there any need to post that then?

Dont you have to wait a week before starting a new one.

Anyway, I could do a few but not many.

Spinebuster
spear
DDT
Frog Splash
Big Splash (lol)
Elbow drop.
spinning wheel kick

Mainly really easy ones.

yes you do, but if you pm Levi he may let you.

McLovin

Reaction score
So I didn't really get a response but is 800 words good enough for a Belfast Brawl ebtween Finlay and JBL?

John

So I didn't really get a response but is 800 words good enough for a Belfast Brawl ebtween Finlay and JBL?

i guess. my main event for my PPV is 1500 words. but it depends if its start of show or end of show and 800 for a start of show could be a turn off for readers.

McLovin

Reaction score
Well I think it'll be alright, it doesn't have any boring parts in it. So it should keep the readers interested. Thanks for your opinion TSS.

Evil Austin

Tell me what you think

ok most of you were entertained by my waw thread i created in January and ended in February late and brought briefly back two weeks ago. Well since I just started a btb with Brian Kendrick's Biceps what do you think of it I just wanted to know what you guys thought of it.

My waw threads.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18244 - new one
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16115 - main one

Some of the best waw matches -

MY ROYAL RUMBLE

Main event - 30 man Royal Rumble match....

Fink: Its now time for the Royal Rumble match (huge crowd pop) Here are the rules, 2 men will start in the ring and every minute there after a supestar will be coming down to the ring. Once all thirty men have made it to the ring the last man in the ring is declared the winner of the Royal Rumble 2008. And goes to Headline Wrestlemania 24. Elimination occures when one supestar goes over the top rope with both feet touching the floor. Now... Lets find out who drew number 1

APA music hits and Faarooq makes his way down to the ring -

APA music hits and Bradshaw makes his way down to the ring -

They stare down and the bell rings and the match begins -

Crowd chants apa. As they lock up to see who off the apa is really the best. This is why they had said that this would be interesting back in the bar. Faarooq, Had started to win the lock up contest. Bradshaw had than kicked him in the gut and than had clostlined him. When they both were back up they were punching and punching until they both were at the bottom right hand corner and than bradshaw had kicked him in the gut and than had pushed him off a bit and had tried to chuck him over. Faarooq had held onto the ropes, Faarooq had than elbowed his partner bradshaw in the gut and than had tried to put his partner over but again no one was over. They tried the lock up again and they are so evenly matched both men know each other so well no one is budging. The countdown hits and 10.....9.....8.....7.....6......5......4......3... ...2.....1...... the crowd is eagerly awaiting the third opponent. And its Shelton Benjamin. Both members of the APA start to team up and work on shelton and is beating him in the corner. Both members of the apa link hands and try to knock him over the top rope but the athletic shelton benjamin had pulled the top rope down and had eliminated both members of the APA. Shelton starts to rest in the corner, catch his breath and than is waiting the next opponent. The next opponent would be by a huge crowd pop Rey Mysterio. He runs down to the ring. Shelton had than as Rey came in the ring had started kicking on him as he rolled under the bottom rope and is not letting him get up so fast. He is pounding and pounding on him. When Rey starts to slowly get up and kick Shelton himself he had than started to kick him in the back of the leg and than had hit a drop kick. Than Had tripped him over and had hit the 619. Huge crowd pop as the Countdown as began to start from 10-1 once again. It was revealed it was Elijah Burke as he ran down to the ring. Rey had not known it was him yet and than had Yanked rey by the legs off the top rope trying to hit the leg drop and pulled him to the outisde and he was eliminated. He had gone in the ring and it was once again one on one. Elijah had started to kick and punch Shelton after he had been hit with the 619, He than had shelton in the corner and had gone dangerously up to the top rope for the Superplex. Shelton benjamin had than started to kick and punch him up there and had than knocked elijah burke down in the middle of the matt. Shelton had than jumped back down to the matt and had hit the T-Bone Suplex. The Countdown had started Once again and a huge crowd pop as the 5th entrant had made his way down to the ring because it was RVD. RVD had gone after knocking with his thunderous kicks down Shelton and Elijah he had than put them on top off each other rolled under the ring and began to go to his roots and had began to be extreme, He had taken a steel chair and than put it on top off Shelton and Elijah and than on all three things had hit the Rolling thunder. He had gone to the top rope. He had than stayed there a second and pointed at Shelton (crowd pop for him to five star frog splash him.) than at elijah (bigger pop) so he frog splashes elijah. He had than lifted up shelton but shelton pocked him in the eye and had tried to take him over the top rope. Both men are fighting and pushing each other on the brink of elimination and agian the countdown began. and it was Muhammid Hassan. Muhamid had ran in and than had put the cobra clutch on Elijah and elijah is tapping out but nothing is happening this is not a normal match as everyone knows. RVD had than kicked Shelton in the head and had started to kick Muhamid in the back of the head as he holds the cobra clutch on elijah. He lets go of it and than shelton is hitting RVD all four men are beating each other up for a couple of seconds until...A 7th man comes the seventh entrant...... Huge crowd pop as the Glass shatters and it is a man that has already had a match tonight STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN. Austin had than knocked everyone down and had been stomping a mud whole and walking it dry on everyone and had given Hassan a stunner which sent him flying over the top rope onto the matt and he was eliminated. He had than ran and started to attack RVD as Shelton was T-bone suplexing Elijah Burke. Elijah had than gotten thrown over the top rope and onto the matt below. Elijah Was eliminated. RVD had gotten Stunnered not long after and had gotten thrown over the top rope aswell. Austin and Shelton were the only men left as the count began again. It was revealed the 9th entrant was The Rated "R" superstar Edge. Edge had ran into the ring and had speared Shelton while staring at Austin. They through Shelton togethor over the top rope and than had worked on each other. Austin had ran and started to beat on edge but edge started to throw right hands off his own. Suddenlt out of anger of being eliminated Hassan ran back in the ring only to be eliminated straight away again. getting back to the action, Edge had speared Austin and than had tried to lift him up but Austin had pocked him in the eye and had stunnered him. can austin win his fourth Rumble ? The countdown began once again, This time it was the Intercontinental champion John Morrison. John Morrison runs in and clostlines Austin and than hits edge with an insiguri, He than goes for his finisher on Austin and hits it. He tries to lift him up and over but he can not. Austin is holding onto the top rope. Austin than low blows him from behind and than runs and starts to stomp a mud hole and walking it dry on him. He stunners him and edge and than goes to throw edge and morrison over but than hold onto the top rope and than they are on the appron and than they are hitting austin fromt he other end of the appron and than climb back in. The countdown begins once again for the 11th entrant. it is confirmed it is CM Punk. Punk puts Edge on hsi shoulders for the GTS go to sleep and than edge pocked him in the eye and than spears him. But Punk leap frogs over edge and edge had hit his head on the second turnbuckle. edge had tried to run and do it again but Punk had kicked him in the shoulder and than had put him on his shoulders once again for the GTS He had hit it this time and tried to throw him over the top rope but Edge was holding onto the ropes. Austin came up from behind and threw both men over. It was only Austin and Morrison in the ring. Austin had turned around to attack Morrison but Morrison had not been touched for a while and had re-grouped. Morrison had started a pucnh up with Austin which was not a good idea to do that with the rattle snake. Austin had started to win it but than Morrison had kicked him in the back of the head. He had than done his taunt but the countdown had began and morrison was looking, eagirly awaiting the 12th entrant. It was the seven ft monster STING!. Everyone was shocked. it was the veteran sting. Sting had come on a mission to win and he had big booted morrison the second he came in and than had choke slamed him. Morrison had than been thrown over the top rope onto the floor and he was eliminated. Huge crowd pop as these two faces to veterans to former multi time champions were the only ones in the ring at the time. With Austin slowly getting to his feet gazing at the monster standing in front of him he started to throw right hands and than kicked him in the gut and than went for the stunner but grabbing the head of sting was not easy sting just stood there and austin could not bring him down by the head he was to big. austin was in shock and now sting had started the offense. Sting had than started to throw right hands off his own and than pumphandle slamed him centre, in the middle of the ring. He goes to throw him over but Austin low blows him and both men are down as the count began once again for the unlucky number 13 but could he win it ? It was revealed that it was the man of 1001 holds Chris Jericho! He ran down to the ring. Chris had looked at austin lying there in the ring and than at sting lying there in the ring and had hit the lion moonsult on austin and had gone for the walls of jericho on Sting. Sting was tapping out but this was not a tap out match he did not let go off the hold until Austin was back up and had hit jericho from behind and stunnerd him. He tried to throw him over but he could not. As the coundown had started again these minutes have been going fast but to the wrestlers in the ring it seems like a life time wrestling. The fourteenth superstar was also a seven footer. A monster and had now been in his ninth royal rumble in a row and has the record for the second longest and the most eliminations in one match. It was the monster KANE! Kane had ran in with the other three men in the ring it was left Austin, Jericho, Sting. Kane had ran in and had uppercutted everyone in sight. He starts to choke austin but gets low blowed and stomped on. Sting comes up from behind and than knocks both men down and does a taunt Jericho than drop kicks Sting and than hits his new finisher the codebreaker. kane was slowly getting back to his feet and had ran and clostlined jericho. He tries to throw jericho over but jericho would not let him elbowing hi in the gut and than starts to get choked by sting and than chokeslamed. Sting had just chokelsamed Kane..... The countdown had started to go ....... The 15th entrant was the Monster Abyss..... Huge crowd Heat as he ran to the ring.....The Monster Abyss had started to beat on everyone until Kane had gotten up adn they had locked eyes these two monsters had locked eyes, Abyss had ran at kane but Kane had put his arm out to choke him and than chokeslames him over the top rope and onto the floor.... Abyss had been imphaticly eliminated by kane.... Kane had than started to work on Stone cold but Stone cold had kicked him in the gut after having a few moments to regroup and than stunners him Kane is down for the moment, Austin runs at Jericho and he is having a brawl with Jericho..... Stin had hit them both from behind and than had started to choke them both and had chokeslamed both of them but than from behind kane had hit him after adn kane was the last man standing at the moment as the coundown began once again ... The 16th entrant was.. The Loud Mouth, Hard Hitting Smash Mouth Talking Mr Kennedy........ Mr Kennedy had lowerd the mike and began to speak right in the middle of the rumble as Kane was right in front of him. Kane was looking at him like he was an idiot. Kane grabbs the mike off him and starts to hit him with it and Kennedy starts to bleed.... The mike raises up again and than Kane continues to pound on him... Kane looks like he is dominating the rumble... Sting is back up adn tries to double chokeslam Kennedy and Kane but Btoh of them grabb Sting's head and throw him over the top rope and continue to work on each other as Jericho works on Austin on the other side of the ring... so left in the ring is Kane, Jericho and Austin and kennedy. jericho had started a fight again with kane after knocking sting over the top rope. austin gets up and knocks him over and than stunnes them. He tries to throw Jericho over the top rope but he puts the brackes on and than throws Austin over Jericho just eliminated Austin Damn it. THe countdown has started again for number 17.... Number 17 was Umaga which made it four men in the ring. kane than knocks down Jericho after he threw out austin and than Umaga gets in the ring and is taking down Kennedy and has him in the corner for the Train reck move adn than out of no where Kane realises that Umaga was doing something and than runs and takes down the samoan bulldozer in mid move and knocks him over the top rope..... Umaga had just been eliminated... The coutdown began once again as Jericho and Kennedy were teaming up on the biggest threat the monster Kane.... It was revealed the 18th entrant was............................................... .................................................. ..... The olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle... He ran towards the ring wanting another title shot tonight.... Kurt Angle runs in the ring helping them attack Kane and than german suplexes kane and than starts to stomp on them, He takes a few steps back and as Jericho and Kennedy were beating up on kane Kurt angle german suplexes Jericho and than Angle slams Kennedy. He goes to pull down the straps for the ankle lock on kennedy but Kane had than thrown Kurt over and out i guess this is not his night ? And the Nine teenth entrant was on his way and it was.... The death Defying, Homicidal, Suicidal Ecw Original Sabu.....Sabu grabbs a steel chair and runs in the ring and goes to hit everyone and than DDT's everyone on the chair. He looks like he is at an advantage but the samoan bulldozer Umaga who was still at rage from being eliminated had come in samoan spiked sabu and than eliminated him along with Kennedy and Jericho he tries to do the same to kane but he gets chokeslamed out. Kane is the last man in the ring standing until the countdown began again for the 20 entrant.... Matt Hardy... KAne had started to punch up on Kane. but kane does not seem fazed.... Kane than lifts Matt Hardy up and over Kane is on a mission and no one will stop him... Or will someone... Because the 21st entrant was THE BIG SHOW! Big show Big show and Kane had a stare down as the crowd were on there feet. They started throwing right hands at each other and both men were choking each other out. both men are near the brink of elimination on the edge choking each other out and the coundown began once again, The 22nd entrant was MVP. Kane and Big show had stoped their battles and than had noticed the MVP near them and looks at him and grabbed his shirt and both men threw him over and MVP was eliminated as kane and big show start to work on each other again.... Choking each other out and trying to slowly move towards the top rope as the countdown began one again this time for the number twenty three..... It was Christian cage. Cage had started working on show and than hitting kane. He hits Show in the back with fist after fist after fist and than jumps on his back for a sleeper hold and than show just falls over the top rope trying to throw cage off his back over but cage holding on pulled show down with him. kane was awaiting the twenty fourth entrant who makes kane here for ten entrants already............................
The Twenty Fourth Entrant in the 2008 Royal Rumble was the High flying Jeff hardy... Jeff doe s a back muel kick on Kane and than gets him in the corner, He jumpes to the top rope and than as he comes down Kicks him in the gut with both feet like he does and as kane moves / crawls to the centre of the ring he hits the whisper in the wind and tries to lift him up as the count begins once again for entrant 25........... It was The Animal Batista. Who had ran in and speared Hardy and threw him over the top rope, He starts to stomp on kane and than hits the Batista bomb on him. He does a few more taunts and Kane is still moving. He goes for it again and than tries to throw him over the top rope but kane pushes him over to the other end of the ring and Batista in shock runs at him and spears him as entrant twenty six came down to the ring........................................ It was the Fighting Irishman Finlay........ FInlay had than gone in the ring with the shilleligh and than starts to band Batista in the head with it and goes for the crusifix and throws him over but batista does not go over so easily. He is still got some fight in him they are fighting on both ends of the appron but than out of no where Kane comes up from behind and knocks both of them over.... kane had eliminated nine superstars so far and was on his way to maybe win the rumble and maybe if he can beat his own record as number twenty eight was on his way down to the ring with a huge pop as IF YA SMELLL !!! HITS.... And the Rock storms down to the ring as the big red monster kane awaits him..... The Rock had than start throwing his right hands and knocking him down, He was laying the Smackdown on the Big red monster. Rock had hit the manhatton drop and had gone for the Peoples elbow and had hit it. As he had hit it the countdown for entrant 29# had gone down to 1 and another 3rd Generation wrestler had come down to the ring. It was a man that had already won a match tonight Randy Orton...... Orton had run into the ring and had than RKO'd everyone there and than Edge had still pissed off from before had ran in and speared him and than had thrown him over the top rope and they had brawled over the crowd barrior and out of sight. There has to be an aftrmath next week......... Kane and Rock are both down from RKO's and than as the countdown begins for the very lucky 30# entrant begins Triple H makes his way to the ring but Kane sits up and Rock kicks himself up. They all three stare down at each other HHH does a crotch chop to them, Kane clenches his fist and does the chokeslam sign / taunt and than Rock says Just Bring it. They all jump on each other
Kane the Stronger one gets a slight advantage pushing both of them at the corner on top of ech other and than running at the corner and squashing them. He Chokeslams HHH that gets out of the squashed corner with Rock first and than throws him over and than geos for a chokeslam on Rock but He blocks it into a rock bottom but Kane elbows him in the back of the head and than chokeslams him over.

He does his pyro's in the middle of the ring and than begins to laugh because at Wrestlemania he vrses his older brother the Undertaker who is 15-0 at mania and 2 of them was kane, and kane believes that he is going to win this one... but we will have to wait and find out ?

WINNER OF THE 2008 ROYAL RUMBLE KANE!

My Wrestle Mania Main Event -

Main event Wrestle Mania 24 - UNDERTAKER VS KANE !
This Match will have a one hour time limmit - This match is scheduled for one fall.....
Bell rings and match begins -

Kane looks at the Undertaker and the bell rings and the match begins, these two monsters, these two brothers circle the ring a few times before making contact.......

Undertaker throws a right hand at kane. And another, and another. he than punches him to the corner and kicks him a bit and continues to punch kane Undertaker is the best pure stricker in the business today. Kane than starts to throw right hands of his own. Kane than kicks His older brother the Undertaker in the gut, and than changes the position and makes it that Undertaker is in the corner against the turnbuckle. Kane throws some right hands, Kane than goes to the other end of the ring. Diagonaly opposite and than Runs at Undertaker in the corner clostlining him, squashing his brother in the corner. kane than throws Undertaker at the other corner and does the same. He goes to run and squash him in the opposite corner but this time Undertaker the veteran senses it coming and moves out of the way and Kane hits the corner, Undertaker starts to throw right hands at him and than knocks him down with a big right hand. Kane stands up almost straight away. Undertaker and Kane now look at each other but this match is not a staring contest and they have to do something, Kane kicks Undertaker in the gut and than throws him at the ropes. Undertaker puts the Breaks on and than hits an Uppercut on kane in the leaning forward position. Undertaker than leans against the ropes and clostlines him in the middle of the ring. Undertaker lifts Kane up, Kicks him in the gut. Twists his arm and than takes him towards the bottom right corner in the ring. Undertaker kicks him in the gut again and than goes up to the top rope for some old school. Undertaker is walking the top rope and than is about to hit it but than Kane who knows the undertaker very well, as they have met in two wrestle mania's before had than uppercutted Undertaker as he came down from the top rope and than had thrown him at the ropes and hit a sidewalk slam on Undertaker. He goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out before the count of two even. Undertaker gets lifted up and than Kane uppercuts him with a few right hands and than Kane clostlines him. Kane goes to the top rope and goes for an even bigger clostline from the top rope and than Undertaker gets hit with a top rope clostline. Undertaker is down. Kane now has the upperhand on his brother the undertaker. kane is clenching his fists and raising his arm as if to signal the end is near and to hit Undertaker with a chokeslam and to try and end the match quite early.

Undertaker gets a few elbows to the side of the head of Kane before he can lift him up in the air and hit it and possibly win the match. Undertaker than kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT in the middle of the ring. Undertaker rolls his arm on kane and goes for the pin but Kane kicks out at the count of two. Undertaker gets to his feet first and than stomps a little bit on Kane and than lifts him up and puts him on his shoulders He takes him over to the corner turnbuckle and drops his head on it and runs at the ropes and hits a big boot on Kane. Undertaker just hit the snake eyes move on Kane. Undertaker now had thrown kane in the corner and started to choke him.
Kane started to choke him back both of these monsters don't seem or want to budge or are about to give up. Kane kicks Undertaker in the gut and gets a better grip on the chokehold Kane and The Undertaker have on each other. Kane and the Undertaker are choking each other leaning against the top rope...... Not long after Kane and the Undertaker tip over the top rope and to the outside. It takes a few seconds but Kane and the Undertaker are both evenly matched and are standing to their feet. Undertaker had now started to throw right hands at Kane and Kane had started to throw right hands back at the Undertaker. Kane tries to clostline the Undertaker but the Undertaker moves out of the way and now had dodged a bullet, Kane had now hit his shoulder on the steel ring pole which doesn't give in and Undertaker has now the clear advantage. Undertaker starts to throw some more of his thunderous right hands at Kane and than kane the Royal Rumble 2008 winner rakes Undertaker in the eyes and Kane moves away in the ring to get a breather. Undertaker had now after a few moments had regrouped and had rolled in the ring under the bottom rope. Kane instantly goes to the attack and tries to get another advantage. Kane isn't letting Undertaker stand up he just keeps pounding and punching him and Kicking him. Kane than runs at the ropes and Undertaker quickly stands up, Kane was going to clostline him but Undertaker has his arm out and Kane is now in teh chokeslam position. Kane gets lifted up in the air and gets hit with the chokeslam. Undertaker goes for the pin, hooking the leg. At about the count of 2 and a half Kane barely kicks out. There is still some fight left in Kane.

Undertaker lifts Kane up and than throws him at the ropes and hits a Big boot on Kane. He goes for another pin fall but Kane kicks out. Undertaker starts to stomp on Kane and than lifts him up and goes for a few right hands but Kane ducks out of them and than Kane hits a Backdrop in the middle of the ring. Kane goes for the pin but no win. Kane lifts Undertaker up and on his shoulders and his older brother the Undertaker is in position for Undertaker's finisher the Tomb Stone Pile Driver. He is about to hit it but Undertaker the Master of the move puts all his weight leaning back on Kane and it forces Kane backwards and Undertaker now has Kane in the tomb stone position. Undertaker goes for it but kane does the exact same reversal move back at Undertaker and Kane once again has Undertaker in the Tomb stone position and than Kane hits it. Decent crowd pop as the fans don't want taker to loose his streak and than Kane goes for the pin fall on Undertaker in the ring. Undertaker at the count of about two gets his foot on the bottom rope and than the pin fall was broken. Kane seems really angry and frustrated and than he goes for the pin again after draging him to the middle of the ring but Undertaker kicks out and than he kicks out once again a third time. Undertaker just seems unstoppable at Wrestle Mania's, While Kane would be pulling his hair out if he had any... Kane than runs at the ropes and goes for a Leg drop on the neck of The Undertaker but the Undertaker sits up in the middle of the ring and Kane misses the Leg drop on the Undertaker. Undertaker than starts to punch kane and than throws him at the ropes and hits a clostline.

Undertaker starts to stomp on Kane and than runs at the ropes and hits a Leg drop. Undertaker than goes for the Triangle choke hold which had made so many tap out before and bleed in seconds. Undertaker has it locked in, Kane refuses to tap out he is the Royal Rumble winner and He is determained not to be the only man ever to win the rumble but not win the title at wrestlemania. Undertaker has it locked in tight and tick tock the seconds pass and Kane is loosing more and more air and the blood is rushing through to the brain. Kane can't hold on much longer and Undertaker doesn't seem like he is showing any mercy and is going to let go off Kane.

Kane than throughout the minutes bit by bit inch by inch slowly gets himself closer and closer to the ring ropes. He now has grabed the second rope and Taker has the count of five to break it up. Undertaker had brocken the triangle choke hold at about a count of three and than got to his feet and is ready for the chokeslam finisher....

Undertaker is clenching his fists and is awaiting for Kane to get to his feet so he can put him away, Kane gingerly pulls himself up slowly by the ring ropes and using the ropes for leverage. Undertaker runs at Kane with the hand in the throat and he has him in position for the chokeslam. Kane out of despiration kicks Undertaker in the gut and than hits a DDT. Kane than starts to stomp on him and than lifts Undertaker up and has him in the power bomb position. Undertaker gets lifted up in the air and he was powerbombed bang in the middle of the ring. Kane goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out at a count of two. Kane throws Undertaker at the corner and goes for the sidewalk slam and hits it, Kane is sitting down and is really tired after this long and grueling match but the Undertaker who is the master of Wrestlemania sits up straight away as if he got himself recharged full of energy. Undertaker starts to throw right hands at Kane all the way to the corner of the ring and than both of them are at the top rope and than Undertaker goes for a superplex but Kane starts to throw right hands of his own out of despiration and than a few uppercuts and headbuts, Undertaker falls back on the matt below. Kane gets to his knee's on the top rope and goes for the flying clostline and hits it in the middle of the ring. Kane goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out of it. Kane now lifts him up and throws him at the ropes and than goes for a Big boot and hits that aswell, Kane is going for the Tomb stone Pile Driver again and hits that for the second time in the match.

He goes for the pin, Undertaker kicks out.... Kane looks like he is going to kill the reff. He can not believe it. Kane is just siting there near the body of Undertaker and Kane is still in shock he can't believe it that his older brother still won't give up. What else can he do to him, He power bombed him, He hit a big boot, He hit two tomb stones (not in a row) and a side walk slam and even a clostline from the top rope. Yet still Undertaker won't quit. His title and His 15 year streak on the line he has to do more than that to end the match. But what ?

Kane starts to stomp on Undertaker and than lifts him up and throws him at the ropes and we are back at the way we started. Kane than runs and clostlines him in the corner against the ropes and now has him in a choke hold position and has his hand tight around the throat of the Undertaker and Kane is about to hit a chokeslam but Undertaker kicks Kane in the gut and than starts to throw right hands and than puts him on his shoulders and hits another snake eyes on the other turnbuckle and with a big boot afterwords. Undertaker than goes for the pin but Kane kicks out. Undertaker is going for the Triangle choke hold once again in this long and grueling Wrestle Mania 24 main event match up and Kane quickle moves out of the way and gets to the ropes before it can be locked in, which would have spelt danger for Kane. Kane now had been grabed by the arm, twisted by the shoulder sockit and moved towards the ring turnbuckle in the corner and Undertaker is going for some old school once again. Undertaker this time hits it and Undertaker is going for his Tomb Stone Finisher. He moves his thumb across his throat signaling the end is near. Undertaker Lifts Kane up and than Kane gets hit with the devistating Tomb Stone Pile Driver. Undertaker sticks his tounge out and goes for the pin fall. Undertaker is surprised because he only gets a two count and this match is still going. Kane kicks out at a count of two and a half. Undertaker is now going for the Chokeslam but Kane knee's him in the gut and than runs at the ropes and hits a Big boot. Kane is going for a chokeslam of his own. He hits it and than goes for the pin but Undertaker kicks out of it.... This match looks like it can go on forever....

Kane than runs at the ropes and than clostlines Undertaker and than starts to stomp on him. Kane than is running out of moves and had decided to use his brothers submission finisher move the triangle choke on him. Kane has it locked in on the Undertaker. Undertaker is thriving in pain and is almost knocked out but still refuses to tap out. Undertaker, the stronger brother gets to one knee still with Kane attached to him in the triangle position and than falls back against the ring corner turnbuckle and Kane is forced to let go. Undertaker takes a few breathers and than runs and clostlines his brother at the corner. He does it again and than the third time Kane moves out of the way and knee's him in the gut and starts to throw some right hands at him.

Kane throws Undertaker at the corner but Undertaker stops, Reverses it and than throws Kane in the corner that the reff was in.
Kane and than Undertaker are about to lock up as the Reff is knocked unconcious from seconds before and than out of no where the number one contender HHH comes out with his sledgehammer and behind the reff's back knocks kane and taker out cold... He runs out through the crowd to lots of Boo's ... What is going to happen now ...

After a few minutes The reff comes too and than starts the count. At about 8 both taker and kane sit up.... Kane and Undertaker Lock up and than the bell rings everyone is confused on what had happened....

Announcer: The One hour time limmit is over and this match has ended in a draw.... Undertaker still retains his title..... and the Undertaker's streak is now 15 - 0 - 1

UNDERTAKER AND KANE RESULT IN A TIE!

I have many other ppv's and many other classic matches in waw's history and waw's two threads above.

I just would like your thoughts on the whole waw experience I am not sure if it will make a third return but if it is it will not be for a long time and I just want your thoughts in the poll and a few posts please your thoughts on waw. If you guys liked it because I spent 4 weeks giving you 3 months in btb world I posted a show for you guys every two days when i posted a show i went straight away to start a new one on word. so i just want your thoughts if it was worth the time and what you guys thought on the whole waw history ?

Note i thought it was great because it improved my match and btb writing skills before waw i was with nate, the razar, danman and by myself once here and they all didn't work out not to mention the simpsons btb and before waw i was just another noob that was going no where in the iwf forums in the btb area. and after this and now I see myself moved up in the rankings and i really see myself a person here and not just another noob.

So what are your thoughts on waw ?

C4

FINAL NOMINATIONS FOR THE BOOKER OF THE MONTH AWARD:

BookeroftheMonth.png

CMS - BTW
Xtremebadass - RAW

The Leviathan and The Anigma are not going to be win this Award!

Cast in your final vote by PM and the winner will be announced on the Ceremony Night, either it's Xtremebadass or CMS. And another thing vote for hottest Storyline and Match of the Month only 2 votes have been made for the nominations, vote quickly so I can announce the final Nominations!

Good luck XBA, CMS

McLovin

Reaction score
I'm doing very well for Wrestlemania 24, I started on Saturday and I have done over 5,000 words.

John

i am better at writing heel promo's. i cant write good face promos. what promo's can you write good? and my PPV ended out 4 thousand words long.

Reaction score
Well I enjoy writing both heel and face promos. It's like writing rp's but using multiple characters , So yeah. I enjoy writing with both. I just haven't gotten my "groove" yet thats why some promos I write are somewhat short. Unlike my promos for my past btb's which were long and 2 were even awarded as Promo of the week.

As for the length of my shows so far my 2nd show came out with 8,788 words.

McLovin

Reaction score
I find face promos harder than heel promos as well TSS.
I'm working hard on Wrestlemania 24, so if you have a moment please check it out and keave a comment. The link is on my sig.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee