TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

^agree... Dont just skip thats stupid... Lets say you have a Samoa Joe and Jr One contenders Jeff Jarrett rivalry..
Do something like Jarrett comes out injures Joe in a Number One Contenders match...
Have Joe sidelined for months.. then have Joe come back up at Sacrifice... He has a Title Match with Jarrett.. Jarrett screws Joe with a DQ or something then You have on heated rivalry...

Have them have a match at Slammiversary

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I liked WAW, and personally i would love to see it back. It was a really great BTB, and as you said, it upped you in the BTB rankings. I would say do this new BTB, and do WAW. Just my opinion though.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Reviews

Alright, this is something that people have been talking about with me on MSN, and I think it's about time something is done. Someone showed me a review they got and this was basically it.

BM: Tag Match
WM: n/a
BP: Last one
WP: n/a
AC: Check out my btb.

How the hell is this a review? Now, I am not picking on anyone in particular, but come on. A proper review should at least have some reasoning to it. Add some insight into why it was your best match. I know I haven't always done it, but what I am seeing is terrible. In the addition comments, at least try to leave something of some substance, not just check out my BTB. That's ridiculous. You can say that at the end, but at least say something nabout their show that you are supposed to be reviewing.

How do we fix this problem? Well, I actually think that improper reviews have to lead to infractions, or something like that. It my seem a bit harsh, but I don't see any other way to stop this. If you are not going to do a proper review, do not review at all. That's how I think it should be.

Thoughts?

Evil Austin

Well i am not as good as some of the btbers like cms who have two i just don't have time right now to do two but if i get time it would be in two weeks when i have a shot few week holiday. If i do decide to make two i would bring waw back.

Thanks for support and comments

Evil Austin

I actually agree instead of the usual

Bm - (something here)
Wm - (something here)
BP - (something here)
Wp - (something here)

I think they should make it they should add some comments like their favorite parts, why they liked it, just some comments and what they don't like, also well like said above give a proper review or don't give a review at all.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
DX 3:16 I see you doing that kind of reviewing more often than anyone. So don't go agreeing to make yourself look good because your not. And BKB you stole this rant from me but w/e. Yes, these reviews are bulshit. BTBers look at these reviews to see what needs to be improved and what they should keep the same. Come on people be a little more creative. What the hell are you all the vince russo team of reviewing! Be creative and supportive not an obnoxious ass looking to put a cheap plug.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^BTB Post of the year right there folks.

But seriously I do not get why people either
1) Fake a review to get A cheap plug
or
2) Read the show then leave a review and not telling the writer what to improve on.

Sorry for saying dumb stuff over MSN Andrew

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Well, I did say I was talking with people on MSN about it, and granted you were one of those people, but I still posted it so :laugh:

Anyway, that doesn't take away from the point

CT Styles

DXD's Get To Know Ya!

Hell, I may aswell jump on the bandwagon. Ask me what ya want, BTB or not BTB I'll probably answer it. You wanna get to know me then ask away!..

CT Styles

BTB Title?

I don't know if this has been asked or done but I was wondering if there should be like a match writing tournament and the winner is BTB champion and Weebo or C4 could make a BTB title? Like we have a match writing or maybe even a promo tournament and the winner is the BTB Match Writing or Promo Champ? I dunno just an idea.

Thoughts?

John

ive got a thread like this in the general.serious section, im gonna ask your question in mine. why did you make a thread like this?

John

how many words is a show a week? mine currently are about 3 thousand but im writing my raw show and i want to know how many words other people have in theres.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
*remembers the day when RJC Cool is the mod*

Uhh... I think you better ask XBA and Anigma 'bout it :D