TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Worse day to be Jeff Hardy was when his house burned down lol

How fit do you have to be CMS?

Evil Austin

Lol, This Chat room is getting off topic going into a wrestling school / what you can do topic and by the way since we are all going off topic. I might as well bring the news out.

I am also going to become on the wwe roster, I am too young to be on any training ground as of now i am only 14 but I am practicing and I have been studying kinda like a home school version of the wrestling school and I am not being a dylan on the other page but this is true when i am 16 I will go to training grounds like FCW.

The Rated R CMStar

Technically the academy accepts everyone, but you can notice that heavier people get kind of laid back.

So on this level, being fit is not that important, but you know that you have to keep yourself in a good shape.

Qwake

I might take up wrestling lol. should I make a thread about what were all talking bout?
also, who is that guy Zack who said he's a wrestler?

The Rated R CMStar

In all seriousness, we should make a thread about this and stop spamming the Bookers Chat Room about it

Qwake

CMS, you create it because when people see your name they go and look but im a nobody lol!

HulkStar

^agree i already have no god damn rep power
I dont wanna get infracted by the freaking
dictators known as the mod's

edit----
I agreed with CMS, and also sharky

The Rated R CMStar

Altough this is the Chat room, we could talk about anything here.

Besides, a thread like this wouldn't fit in the BTB section thinking it all the way. So let's just stick our discussion here

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Anyone know a wrestling academy in Melbourne? Been looking, but can not find one

Qwake

OK LOL. so what would you do if TNA and WWE offered you a contract?

Edit: Don't no of any BKB...

Evil Austin

If TNA and WWE offered me a contract at the same time ? ^^^

Well i will take the wwe one

The Rated R CMStar

Meh, I would decline...not.

Taking advantage of the current thread transit, go and check out BTW, show has been posted

Evil Austin

Doing what CMS is doing, Check out rate the booker in the lounge i am up and i want to know what you guys think of me.

And i can't wait for Levy to get in here its got two pages and counting of spam well not really but not talking about btb stuff so yea it would be priceless what he says. lol

Qwake

lmfao! what if tna offered more money? and I read your show I think I reviewed

Levi, Sorry if this is spam? Im not to sure