TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Anybody can someone say what they think of me as a booker and my writing, my rate me one is kinda falling to the bottom on the lounge threads.

The Rated R CMStar

Hey, just one question. How tall are you?

It seems like a stupid question, but to me, it is the only reason I don't take my wrestling even further. I go to a wrestling academy and I consider to have good promo ability(lol, altough they are basically ripoffs) and a bunch of maneuvers, but I don't know if outside my country I would be something.

Before any questions, I am 15 and 5'6

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Zach is 6ft 5 I think he told me. And no offense CMS, but you are rather small

The Rated R CMStar

I think I messed up my convertion from centimeters to feet, not by much but still.

To give you a picture, I am Eddie Guerrero's size, so according to Wikipedia would be 1.73 cm- 5 ft 8.

Yeah, I am rather small, not Rey Mysterio small, but still.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

5 ft 8 isn't that small. In the wrestling world it is, but not in real life. I'm only 5 ft 9, so I'm no giant

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, that's the problem. In real life, or in my country, you are actually taller than most people, but for wrestling, well, if you are really, really good, you will a midcard, uppermidcard jobber.

And Sharkboy, I am just 15, so when I "wrestle" it's not like they make us go out there and imitate WWE or TNA style(to give an example), but for example, after practice, we all stay and practice things, mostly selling or crazy things. Last day I managed to make the HBK inside out thing when he is thrown to the corner

Qwake

I dont no how tall I am lol, probably same as you. can you do a moonsault lmao. oh yeah, that must be hard as lol

HulkStar

Im 6ft right on the dot.. Im not that big but then again Im a 1ST string halfback, and a speedy technical wrestler so yeah... But yeah in wrestling you have to be big... On TV Khali and Big Show look big right? Imagine Cena, Batista, and Triple H thoses guys are like 6 "5", 6"6", Im telling you they are big.. BuT CMS you are still kinda young so your developing...
I think if you train right, and such you will get to 6 "3"...

PS: Sharky a moonsault is a one big bitch...
Nearly impossible perform for me... I tried doing it one time.. I thought I was gonna go through but midway I was like
Forget that!! I lost my balance on the turnbuckle, and slipped off the top. I busted my chin when I landed on the apron lmao
I was cracking up...
I can do a suicide dive through the ropes!!! :D
I love hitting my cousin with that.. We will be helping out with the bleachers and stuff... I will say
"Hey Mike come fix this thing with the apron on the ring for me"
He will come and spend like a minute seeing wtf's wrong. He steps back confused and I run through the ring jump through the ropes and plant the shit outta him LMAO

The Rated R CMStar

LOL, did out of a sudden turned into the SWRCR(Size Wrestling Rejects Chat Room).

Moonsault is hard as fuck, and I can't do it. Basically, here is what I can do, the highlights, to this you add suplexes and regular sleepers(BTW, this is fun, maybe everyone that practices wresting sports entertainment should post what they can do)

-Hardy's Facebuster
-DDTs, the normal one and Taker's old variation
-Gogoplata(a variation of Taker's new submission hold)
-Kicks of all kind, I used to practice Karate
-A standing mix of the Elijah Express and the Backstabber

That's all I can think it's outstanding. The rest is either impromptu(shit with ropes) or too normal.
-

The Rated R CMStar

Here is a funny story

On one training lesson, one of the exercises coach told us to imitate a flurry of offense of a wrestler. I chose Jeff Hardy :shifty:. Well, I go out with my partner, plant him with the facebuster he does. Coach's face almost turns purple when I did that, and then, just to push him toward comatose state, and throw him toward the corner and plant my partner with the turnbucke dropkick Hardy does. My Coach almost kills me and I ended up doing punishment laps around the gym