TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Not only will I be interested in anything you write, Levi, but anything to add some more life to the section. :y:

No lick-ass intended. :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Okay then... I'll be writing one sometime...

PS: This won't be about BTB'ers and their BTB's as I haven't reviewed any BTB's in awhile.

CT Styles

Oh yeah, because I was going to say, if it's not about BTB then it's probably not aloud in the section. I'll be a sure-reader.

seX-Power

Will you all be interested if I start my own column here?

Of course. Stupid question. Now go die.

Anyway, as for the mod comment made by CT earlier I think we could use an update to the rules and CT himself could be a good mod as he is probably the most active guy in the section and is liked by all.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah at this moment, I see CT had the dedication to bring this section back to life, so I also vote CT Styles for mod if it's possible

PS: Where's Waldo err... I mean BKB???

CT Styles

Thanks for the support guys, although, I don't know if they'd give us a moderator unless we get more action.. I don't know.

BKB? He just popped in, I don't think he'll come back permanently for a while.

Qwake

I'd give BKB a few weeks, I think that's when he said his cast comes off or his arm should be healed by then or something.

Evil Austin

I have a suggestion to help out the section or bring some more posts into it, what if we have a game, I am not quite sure how it is exactly going to work, for the most part I just thought of it and to be honest am making it up as I type it lol.

But what if we have like a simulation game, say we take the current WWE rosters and the first person that posts, posts Raw results and then the second one posts Smackdown results (not just ? beat ? with a bit of booking like with what move or what interfeerance) and then the next person carries on from it and then etc. It's like a group effort to get to PPV's and things.

Would something simple like this game work for us to increase the ammount of posts we get in the lounge daily?

CT Styles

First off, I don't understand any of that and second, games and tournaments.. pretty much anything that involves a group working together never live.

Evil Austin

Alright cool, but what i was trying to say was -
We take the current wwe rosters
Say I am the first one to post, I post Raw results with a bit of info like recap
then someone posts Smackdown only in like five - ten lines
Then ECW
the fourth person posts a second Raw continuing on from the first one's
And basically like that, it was just a spur of the moment thing, kinda like a joint booking game.

CT Styles

Yeah, so it's basically everyone running a simple BTB? People lose interest and it dies. Take a look back at all the tournaments, etc.