TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Three words.

ARMANDOOOO~!

ALEJANDROOO~!

ESTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADA~!

Seriously, he is the first who comes to mind, but authority figures and such (you could probably use Shane O Mac with Punk with your storyline) can work.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
If you're looking for a dark character, James Mitchell can probably do the job.

CT Styles

Yeah, I was looking at him. I'm not sure, it's just an idea I'm playing with.

Evil Austin

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for or who you want to manage but here are a few names that have managed people in the past couple of years. (not naming divas)

No real order, just randomly as I think of them
Estrada(said)
Eric Bischoff
Jonathan Coachman
Big Daddy Cool Deisel
Rico
Dibiase Snr
Ric Flair
Jimmy Hart
Teddy Long
Bob Orton Snr
Rowdy Piper
Steven Richards
Tyson Tomko (Chistian's problem solver)
Striker
Divari

CT Styles

DX_3:16 said:
I am not exactly sure what you are looking for or who you want to manage
Neither am I, thank you for the list. I think I'm looking for one of those father-figure managers, like a Heyman to Brock, a Bearer to 'Taker, an Estrada to Umaga, those sorts.

Evil Austin

If you want some sort of father figure rolls you can bring in Ted Dibaise Snr and Dusty Rhodes to help out their sons Team Priceless in their matches.
Edit: you could also do the same with Randy Orton and his father.
Plus I saw the other day in the Advertisement thread you wrote that you were bringing in the Hart Foundation, you could use that to bring in the original Hart foundation which can include Bret and Jimmy Hart - Jimmy was the real Hart Foundation manager back in the ninties.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
i honestly think he would work best as a mr. perfect/million dollar man hybrid gimmick. he has the athletic body and the ability to play off his fathe being the million dollar man. he would be the brash arrogant rich kid who thinks he does everything better than everyone else.

Qwake

I saw Y2J say something about James Mitchell above, he was a father figure to Abyss so he could be a good manager for you, it just depends who you would be looking to pair him with.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
yeah take that to the proper thread. Anyways CT I think it would bring some desperatly needed vintage wrestler characteristics to a sort of bland landscape

Evil Austin

You probably won't want to do this but if you want some sort of Zoo Keeper lol, Handler kind of Manager like Estrada to Umaga, Mitchel to Abyss or Runjin to Khali you should put a manager on Batista that would be something different.

I can picture it now, Batista (in the opponents face during a promo) RWAR~! GROWL RWAR!
Manager: "He said he wanted his rematch now!" I know you won't do that but I thought about it yesterday and I began to laugh.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
hey guys just thought i would give a little update. I went to a friend and bought a new laptop so im back up and running. so my btb can easily be posted when ready. already got 1 show done and it's looking good!