TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Anybody interested in like a BTB magazine every month, I know we have tried it a couple of times. But I reckon it could work if we called it the BTB Insider, having rumors from BTB's and such, oh and I stole the name from Lennie and James.

Plagerizer :shifty:

Seriously though, you really must be lazy if you can't even come up with a fresh new name. And why have an Insider when there aren't even enough running BTBs to have one? You've got the odd guy coming in and posting for a while, then PunkBitch, CT and Y2J, returning Levi and Andrew and Gards' new BTB of the week, having an Insider would be pointless at this point, atleast wait till the yearbook has finished and then see where the section is at.

Bad idea imo.

Evil Austin

^ I agree by the way.

Also guys looking for a bit of advice here, just planning something out.
I wish to bring in a hardcore rules championship much like the old one before it was vacted. Though I would like to bring it in with a different name, and I am having trouble with the name.

What do you guys think of something along the lines of a Fearless Championship?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Not Hardcore enough for me?

One time I thought of using Holy Sh*t Championship for this kind of titles.... or maybe WTF Champ based on the former Blood Thirsty BTB

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
hey guys PWD will be a week late due to some technical difficulties (i.e. my gf downloading music and making my new laptop catch a crippling virus.) So i am going to get it wiped clean.

Evil Austin

that sucks man, tell her to get her own computer lol jokes
hope it's worth the wait

edit - @ Punk's post in my BTB, I actually forgot about the one month rule, I thought we were still doing the two week one seeing as BKB made that rule and he is no longer in power. Either way I was only like one week away from a month so if you guys really really want I can wait a week before posting anything in it? I can actually lock the thread for a few days, that was my mistake.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
To spark some more activity into this thread, what do you feel when you look at all your old stuff. Me, looking back at all my old threads makes me wanna make on stick and to improve my stories, I can write decent matches but my promos and my booking always seems to let me down in threads.

Moonlight Drive

So, I need a some advice once again. There's two paths I can take a particular superstar down, but I'm unsure. What do you think would be better for a young guy about to hit the ME; beating a high profile star on his way to becoming champion, or beating champion (even bigger star) and building him to the top as with the strap?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Honestly, depending on where the star already is, you should let him beat the high profile star and then if the star is big enough put him there but than put him into the main event. But if he needs another person to beat then do that so it depends on where the star you wanna build is already.

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE AT ALL!

Moonlight Drive

Lol, notreally, but mine didn't either.

Basically, would it be better to build him with the belt, or let him get a couple more BIG wins under his belt first?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The second one works better then anything else, which is what I was trying to explain.

seX-Power

Do something new and shocking and build him with the belt after having him win the title.

Evil Austin

^ How's that going to work?
It's like say giving Cody Rhodes or the miz the WWE Championship and then building a feud aroudn them and making them stars while they are holding the title giving them a win out of nowhere.

Even thoug it has been done before in real life >_> that Santino IC title win was pretty out of nowhere no one knew who he was and then they started to build his character after the title win.

seX-Power

I'd assume the person would be around the level of John Morrison, if not John Morrison himself.