TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

For the time being, why not?

There would be a few people to keep it alive until the first PPV or so, and until then it's sure to provide minor entertainment.

Evil Austin

Ill open up the thread in the lounge, if it dies out after a PPV or two it dies at least it would have a week or so of slight activity.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
You really should start working on 2009

EDIT: I didn't notice there is already a thread... my bad!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
just so everyone knows, i have started work on my next BTB to try and bring a bit more life into the section. so get ready because the reigning, defending BOB is coming back :p jk guys im not conceited like some of the BOB before me >.> hope you guys enjoy my next btb escapade lol

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
just so everyone knows, i have started work on my next BTB to try and bring a bit more life into the section. so get ready because the reigning, defending BOB is coming back :p jk guys im not conceited like some of the BOB before me >.> hope you guys enjoy my next btb escapade lol

Hurry up with it already, Andrew. You know I cant wait, oh and get on MSN more.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
lol gards. long time no see. no laptop so no msn im afraid. but glad to know people are anticipating my lame return lol. oh a question to all, should the main event of each show be full length since im doing recaps or should full length be saved for the ppv?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That makes your return oh the more sad for me, anyway I say save it for the Pay Per Views but put more effort into the main event. And I seem to remember you saying you would never do recap.... hmm.

Qwake

I'd say recap the Main Events, but make them a little more detailed then the other recapped matches and probably a little longer to really show why it was the MAIN event. I think it would look weird if you had the whole show recapped until the last match. Have the PPVs in full, that's what makes them better and more exciting then the normal weekly shows.

Also, will you be recapping the whole show as in every segment or just the matches? Should be interesting as I don't think you have ever written in recap form for your shows, have you?

Welcome back anyways.

seX-Power

I think recapped Main Events should be absolutely fine, so as long as they stand out from other matches, but that doesn't necessarily have to do with being any longer.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Just the matches would be recapped. The interviews and promos would be full length of course. Can't cut out the good stuff lol. I use to write recaps those first like 4 weeks of the original SWA. But i got fed up and went full length. So who knows maybe this will be the same lol. I might get fed up and go with what i know best which is full length. We will see how my time spans out with work and the gf. Thanks for the welcome back Qwake. I am appreciative of you guys helping me out with this and giving your input.

Evil Austin

When exactly in 2004 did Carlito make his debut; I know he debuted in 04 beating Cena the US champion in hsi first night but my BTB is in 2004 and I can't recall when he was brought in exactly to know approximately when to use him in my BTB.

If someone could throw me a month would be awesome.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Carlito made his debut on October the 7th in 2004, which was the first Smackdown after No Mercy.

CT Styles

People who can play a manager role? Any type, I just want to see what sort of character I can create as I really want to bring managers back into the wrestling world. Managers?

seX-Power

^ Do you mean people already in your BTB or people that have already managed?