TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well if i can get my laptop fixed or get a new one i will return for sure but time will tell. but levi will return for sure guys so tune in lol

seX-Power

Either of you guys returning would be a huge assist to the BTB section or even just either one of you making some posts and some appearances in the section. I'd especially like for Levi to return as I was really getting into EXODUS and he just sort of left out of the blue.

Come back guys.

Evil Austin

Hello people, it has been a month or so.
I see this place isn't doing the best, but I see quite a few people coming back in the near future so I thought why not?
Is there a point in me coming back with a BTB?

Evil Austin

I was wondering if people would mind be making John Cena's push to teh top between WM XX and WM 21, as a heel not a face pissing off the crowd.
Now I won't have him come in one week and say HELLO I AM A HEEL~! It will obviously have a build up and booking behind the turn but the reason I wish to turn him from Face to Heel is because writting him on SmackDown won't be easy as whenever he makes a promo he raps.

Personally, I think his gimmick was great but typing a whole rap for him on word just is not easy for me making it rhyme, unless someone can help me I am not very good at the whole gangster and rapping sort of thing so basically what I wanted to do was gradually end the rapping, him going heel with him in the gimmick like I don't need the fans anymore etc.

CT Styles

So you wanna change him in your BTB
To something different to what's on the TV?
So how is he going to be?
What's he gonna say?
Will he be like today's Y2J?
Hatin' the world and the world every single day?
I'm more into Cena in his rappin' way.
But if you want him that sort of heel.
I guess that's just how you feel.

Yeah, that's rap. :shifty:

Evil Austin

see, that kind of stuff you may be good at but me personally I am not
would you guys mind if I change his gimmick, removing it, making him a bad guy or trying to rap and it turns out real corny' and it is horrible.

Evil Austin

I figured, it's not like I am going to use that on SmackDown but my question is still out there, if I try and rap about his opponents before the match, trying to psyche them out and insult them it would sound like a ten year old kid wrote it and it would sound really corny'
I am planning on removing the gimmick, does anyone have any problems with it?

CT Styles

No one will have a problem with it. Creating a new character if anything, will impress people.