TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
man seems like a few die hards left and thats about it. strange how times have changed.....what a shame. well just dropping by to say hey guys and glad to see those who are left are still doing fantastic work

CT Styles

Andrew~FUCKIN~Walker! Glad to see you making a post.

Well, I'm still sticking around.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
thanks CT. i know what you mean levi. we had some stellar runs here lol. i wish my laptop didn't break. i had a btb brewing

The Leviathan

Reaction score

CT Styles

Please do guys, the section's really quiet and we could do with as many bookers as possible. It's not like old times. Remember the BTB boom period?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well YOUR in the HOF,known for HEW and your other btb after that. i'm just known as a one trick pony. all i do is reuse swa somehow lol

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well you never know.... if i did come back it would be recaps probably. no time for full blown matches like back in the day