TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey I only have had 2 show and I won next big BTB

Oh yeah CMS you know that storyline. I have completely forgotten it. I told Levi that last night

The Rated R CMStar

BTW, all we need is Switchy to send me his nominees to proceed with the HOF thing

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Alot of great BTB's here guys. I'll make sure to check them all out and leave a review.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Good to see you all put your title plates on your sigs! Even Anigma used it! *cries* lol...

-TJ-

Hey guys I got a question.

Will this Work?

I wanna do what ECW is doing with Collin Delany and make a nobody, somebody. You see I take a guy give him a name and appearance and throughtout a few weeks he is put in matches, and finally he wins it and continues to get push and make a star outta him. So you think it might work?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think it culd work if you put some kind of background information about him. Everyone enjoys a good underdog-type story and I think it could work but you'll have to characterize him. Not only his appearance but where he's from, how old is he, why is he getting the opportunity to be on the show, etc. Bottomline: I think it can work and it'll be interesting to see how you do it if you choose to do it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Now that I think about it Levi, last time I saw HEW, Jericho was the champ and was undefeated! By Looking at your sig, I see things have changed! Lol im gonna have to run over and check this out.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah! There are lots of changes now, Shelton just beat Y2J and Rosey's ass to become champ! You better read my next show as I will post it later.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Yeah well if all can start getting in shape again IRL, than I will be back hopefully before Weebo does Wrestleslam in March. So lets keep our fingers crossed lol

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I'm personally against fictional characters in BTB's but if you got a real wrestler, dunno who and did that with him I may like it. As for Anigma I kinda disagree on all the details I think they should develop as he builds in character not as soon as he joins the roster. I think doing something, like that would be a risk because you basically ripped it off from ECW but I beleive you can pull it off better and get some good reviews for it.

My final advice is to give the storyline a good bit of spotlight because most of the time sotrylines like that can go unnoticed so try your best with giving it the time.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I know it sounds like a dodgy idea but maybe you can return the show after Wrestleslam, make it like Raw the night after WM. I think it would be pretty sick but it's all up to you and Weebo at the end of the day. As for CMS I'll get in my preferred choices in a couple of hours.

-TJ-

Well I'll start him off with a background in my first non ppv show.

Anyone got any good names?

My 3 choices right now are:

Josh Prohibition -
6"3'
Weighs about 235
Age 26
Pretty quick but can hit techniqual moves
From San Deigo Californa
Ric saw him in independent promotions
Finisher Missle Dropkick on the back of the head
Reverses are a dropkick and leg sweep

"Shotgun" Matt Scott
6"7'
Weighs about 265
Age 31
A little Techniqual, but is all power
From JacksonVille Florida
Won a match to debut at RPW
Finsher A huge Clothesline and a Dangerous Spine Buster
Reverses are shove down and big boot

Jerey Collins
6"1'
Weighs about 210
Age 23
Pretty much an average wrestler
From Akron Ohio
Ric saw some talent and gave him a match
Finisher Double Arm Spike DDT
Reverses with DDTs

Each of these people will be build up in a different way depending on who I choose to use.