TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Haha well good luck CMS. I am the reigning and defending Best Match Writer. And what makes you analogy more ironic CMS, is that Angima is returning to become more active and it is rumored that Orton and HHH at Mania.

Damn, finally the BTB section got interesting. Next BOB competition will be hard: Anigma, Levi, SWA ANarchy GM(if you return to activeness), Weebo, Gardsjr.

God forbids Xtremebadass returns

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well i think the person wo is really going to step up is GardJr. I mean winning the Next Big BTB Award always lgiths a fire under that person. I mean look at me and Weebo lol.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I'm ecstatic. That I have one. I reallythink this could carry me to booker of bookers.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
lol... wait I didn't see those mistakes, you can just ask Weebo 'bout it and houw 'bout me? :( I am also a former Next Big BTB and I haven't won the BOB award, who am I Honky Tonk Man? Rick Rude?

The Rated R CMStar

Almost every winner of that award becomes huge, and not only him, his thread. SWA won it, HEW won it, BTW won it, CWE won it. So yeah, and hell, Gardsjr is billing that storyline so hardly I am starting to get scared, lol.

Anyways, gotta go now. 4:10 am over here and I have to get some sleep. Tomorrow I have to end the Rumble for the tourny, post Deathly Hallows preview and finish WWE vs ECW show, oh, and a match and a promo for the E-fed, besides my basketball training and going to the movies.

Uhmmm, I am starting to see why Anigma, XB, Switchy and LK21 took a break.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Not if I do it firstto SWA. BTW SWA are you still going to enter the finals of the match writing tourny.

CMS I only have one entry done. I have three people in the match at the moment.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well I am going to be posting my last Anarchy hopefully within the next few hours so heads up people! Lol. Well Gardsjr I am really looking forward to see how your gonna rise up like the rest of us. Good luck bro.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I don't know. I might possibly enter the rumble match to spite CMS and try and knock him out of it lol

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Thanks man. I am starting my next show now. Also CMS you think your busy. I have 3 rps to do by friday(america) one for here, the royale rumble and my regular show. God I am busy as well. I will check out Anarchy and sads to see you stop but you deserve it.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Hey Levi, great idea with the whole idea of having a hall of award winners. I say that in here so I dont spam the thread but really great.

TRI

Reaction score
Hey you guys better not forget abot me, I've only posted 2 shows so far yet I've won two awards lol. You guys on top better watch out, because my shows will be just as good as ever.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well it depends who is champ. If you have a champ who you think is doing a good job then keep him for 3+ months and if a champ isn't doing so well just let him have a month-2mnth reign but I recommend not to do reigns less than a month no matter who because it'll make the superstar, and title look like a joke.