TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Congrats too all who won awards and thanks for all that voted for me for next big BTB.

Actually stuff all who voted for me now I got big boots to fill look what other companys have won it BTW, HEW, SWA and others that I can't think of. J/K thanks

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Congrats to you GardsJr! You deserve the Next Bib BTB Title and I have confidence you can carry it. I would like to thank everyone who voted Black X-Mas the Best PPV. And also for making me the 2 time and reigning Best Match Writer. Thank you guys alot.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Hey guys my first show is posted in ECW: This is Extreme! I hope, you all can come in and leave a review!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who got awards and thanks for voting for me in the top 10, even though im 9, ill take it!

The Rated R CMStar

How many title changes do you think are Ok for an IC Title to have over the course of a BTB year?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Congrats to you CMS for becoming 2x Booker of Bookers. But hold the title tight because the 2x Best Match Writing winner is coming for you lol.

The Rated R CMStar

Don't you just love my Avy...oh wait, SWA ANarchy GM, did you say anything?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am still impressed of SWA! It's pretty like the Jeff Hardy storyline! He's the Next Big BTB (much like an intercontinental title) then he became a no. 1 contender for the Booker of Bookers (which is much like a World title) lol...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
lol. SWA and CMS you just wait. Wait till I improve because this storyline I have up my sleeve is gold. Levi you watch out as well. Damn I sohuld of put you three down for worst BTB lol J/k

The Rated R CMStar

Levi, you make a good point.

CMS: Orton
Anigma: HHH
SWA: Jeff Hardy

Orton defeated HHH in a history making event, well, you know who I defeated to win that first BOB. Then, I had to defend it agains the Next Big BTB, and just like Orton will this Sunday, I retained.

But, I am filling a little sad, I am still missing Promo of the year, Best Promo writter, Best Match Writter awards.

Oh, and the tournament, but I am winning that this time

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Yeah look at that sig CMS. I love how your the Booker OR Booker lol Which exactly are you? Thanks Levi.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I know. Weebo messed up. But I will wait until he gets online to PM him. He also messed with the Avy, it says: Booker of Booker.

Still, it doesn't changes the award

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Haha well good luck CMS. I am the reigning and defending Best Match Writer. And what makes you analogy more ironic CMS, is that Angima is returning to become more active and it is rumored that Orton and HHH at Mania.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Uhhhh lol. My avy and sig mean Admin and CMS's means banned lol

BTW who am I. Maybe CM Punk because he holds the ECW title.