TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cristian Cage

Reaction score
Does the Length of Matches in a BTB matter?

I was just wondering because I do not have the time to write out what some people call full length matches. A paragraph or so is what I can do and for PPVS I guess a paragraph and a half to 2 paragraphs per match. I look at some popular btbs and they all have huge matches. Don't get me wrong I'm not a noob I was in the wrestling forum's super standings for btbs(wf's version of power 10 for btb) but the workload was way to much. So im just asking if I had good ideas would it matter how long my matches are?

To me it doesnt matter unless your ideas are good just not

Batista wins with a Batista bomb
So i just wanna see your guys opinions

CT Styles

I think a paragraph would probably be enough I mean people like long matches but only if they are exciting. If you can make it an exciting match in a paragraph I don't think it should matter that much. If its a paragraph nothing match then it will but like i said before. Good Luck.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't think it would matter how long your matches are as long as they're entertaining. You can have a short match full of excitement or a long match full of boring writing or vice versa. I think it all stems back to how good of a writer you are. To answer your question, as long as your matches are entertaining and interesting then I think you can write short matches.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ I agree with Anigma and Dylan. You can only do full lenght matches when it's and exciting one, title matches or a main event! So the readers will enjoy your show, but you can have a short matches on the boring one of squashes. We really have no time in reading a long Khali vs. Funaki match right?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

funaki vs khali long match ftw!! i dont care the length when i read them, its if they are unpredictable that i like

Evil Austin

Same but i bet it is someone that will never do as good of a job as you swa anarchy gm

The Rated R CMStar

You never know. I know we can expect a big surprise on who SWA Anarchy GM replacement is

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thanks for the reviews guys.. I really appreciate it. I just left an Ecw preview for tomorrow night if you want to check it out.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Would anybody be able to give me a few hints and tips on writing promos. I am a good match writers but I can't write promos really well.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey I didn't get to read thhat bit. I think it might be... The Leviathan

or MJ807