TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Matt Scott doesn't sem like a good choice because he's 6 '7 and that's pretty big to be a jobber and be pushed that way. I'd go for Josh Prohibition (I remember him from Backyard Wrestling game) or Jerey Collins but preferably Prohibition because he's more of a highflyer which goes over more when you're an underdog imo.

The Rated R CMStar

Nuh, in reality I think is a new member making his debut on the forum. A real life friend of Weebo entering the forum

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Possibly but remember, "if you are interested in becoming a new writer for Anarchy please PM". That's the reason I don't think it is a real life friend but I do still think it is a big possibility...

Switchy

Reaction score
Well tbh, long matches give you more respect but at the end of the day it's not about quantity, it's about quality and as long as you write the matches in a good way, you are bound to be successful. Just try making the amtches as in depth as you can to make them entertaining and adding length as you improve.

wwerko619

Reaction score
It wont matter, there are other people here in the BTB section who run their BTB and just do a paragraph, and they suceed. You should have no problem, and if someone hates your BTB cause of the match Length, then they either have problems, or are just fags.

C4

Alright, seriously.
I post XWA and nobody reads the stuff, who really thinks that XWA should continue?

I have XWA Innovative #2 typed. Should I post it and continue with the downward spiral of XWA or should I just end it?

The Rated R CMStar

Don't quit, there are hard times for BTBs. But right now practically every BTB gets viewed and reviewed, everyone, so post the show, if you don't get reviews, then do quit it.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^We have an adveritsement thread, this is a chat room but oh well. As for C4 I pretty much agree with CMS and I've been in a similair situation but just try and hang on because maybe one day you'll be successful. It'd be easier to carry on XWA rather than start from step 1 with a new BTB.

Jae

Reaction score
12.Try and get Graphics for PPV's: For PPV matches you can either get C4 or Weebo to make them for you. Or if you are any good get a match picture for it

This is a nice guide overall, but that point is one that I disagree with one hundred percent. It shouldn't matter if a booker has graphics in his thread or not, as long as the actual writing is good and pleasing to read. I don't think anyone reads a show just because it has match banners. Just my two cents, kudos to whoever took their time to write this though.