TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well that settles it ^.

Wrestling Station

^lol, the monkey has spoken! :D

but really, whats the use of adding extra sub-section to the btb? its a big section already. Adding sub-section will just confuse the members, and well, just add load to the server. Arent you pissed off already from the slow rate this forum is having?

C4

Actually it was just one section in the past but thanks to me... I suggested the BTB Lounge and a sub-forum was made by Chuck.. :brows:

By the way there is really no need of another one!

Evil Austin

I wouldn't mind a new sub forum for the BTB area but than again it would be all messy and un organized when new people would make threads on both and just make it confusing.

chessarmy

Elix Skipper is a jobber in my BTB right now, and I dont want him to be. My main jobber is going to be Shark Boy, I dont need two main jobbers so I was thinking of giving Skipper a new gimmick to get him over. The one's that I've come up with so far are:

Reverend: Kind of like Brother D-Von's old gimmick. I'll change Skipper's name to Reverend Elix or Deacon Elix or something.

Gangsta: Similar to John Cena's gimmick, except without the rapping part

No Gimmick: I can just push Skipper with his current gimmick, but I dont think it will work

Cocky son of a bitch: Kind of like MVP's gimmick where he is all arrogant and cocky. This will obviously mean a Skipper heel turn

Biker: Like Undertaker's old gimmick

Thats really all I can think of. If anybody can think of other gimmicks that would be good for Elix Skipper I would really appreciate it, and if its good I'll use it and rep+!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Elix Skipper is a jobber in my BTB right now, and I dont want him to be. My main jobber is going to be Shark Boy, I dont need two main jobbers so I was thinking of giving Skipper a new gimmick to get him over. The one's that I've come up with so far are:

Reverend: Kind of like Brother D-Von's old gimmick. I'll change Skipper's name to Reverend Elix or Deacon Elix or something.

Gangsta: Similar to John Cena's gimmick, except without the rapping part

No Gimmick: I can just push Skipper with his current gimmick, but I dont think it will work

Cocky son of a bitch: Kind of like MVP's gimmick where he is all arrogant and cocky. This will obviously mean a Skipper heel turn

Biker: Like Undertaker's old gimmick

Thats really all I can think of. If anybody can think of other gimmicks that would be good for Elix Skipper I would really appreciate it, and if its good I'll use it and rep+!

(Looks at EWR gimmicks)

I don't know if you're having him as a heel or a face, so the line was a little unclear. For a heel, I'd have him just be a plain angry heel, trying to get back at TNA because he was the "forgotten" member of Triple X.

If you had him as a face, having him as a thrillseeking type of wrestler is always a good way to go for someone like him. Or you could have him as a lucky guy that somehow pulls wins out of nowhere.I can't really think of anything else, because TNA has such a variety of characters.

Qwake

You could give Skipper,

High fly gimmick: Kind of like Jeff Hardy, they got him to be known for his high flying moves so you could come up with something to do with that.

You could have someone take him under their wing to push him, kinda like Petey but just have a different guy then Stiener?

thats all I can think of now but ill be back with more...(sharky back to his jobbing days lol.)

chessarmy

(Looks at EWR gimmicks)

I don't know if you're having him as a heel or a face, so the line was a little unclear. For a heel, I'd have him just be a plain angry heel, trying to get back at TNA because he was the "forgotten" member of Triple X.

If you had him as a face, having him as a thrillseeking type of wrestler is always a good way to go for someone like him. Or you could have him as a lucky guy that somehow pulls wins out of nowhere.I can't really think of anything else, because TNA has such a variety of characters.

He is pretty much a no personality jobber right now, so I'm trying to find a gimmick for him and then I'll make him face or heel depending on the gimmick. Thanks for your suggestions, I might make him face with the lucky guy gimmick, the angry heel thing sounds cool too.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The gimmicks I can really think of are just like a no gimmick needed kickass babyface, who just gets it done in the ring. Have him beat some randon jobbers for a few weeks with that, then have him beat someone like Johnny Devine.

For a heel, I think you could have him as an angry man, who says he has been overloked in TNA due purely to the colour of his skin.

Evil Austin

I am letting you guys know that if you guys remember a few weeks back I started a wrestling champions tournament. Which had only like four of the round 1 matches done on it. With WAW and the Cup for a bit I had no time to write any more and with a big WAW PPV coming up I don't know when this BTB will start again so if anyone anyone at all would like to make that wwe champions thread there own feel free to pm me about it and just make that thread yours and continue from where I am up to because I am not doing anymore of it for at least a month. If you guys are interested anyone at all pm me ..

Thanks alot

CT Styles

You in the Classified Ads Thread said:
um guys if you remember a few weeks ago I started a wwe champions tournament. And as you can see no updates on it I am very busy with WAW and well I am looking for someone willing to do it 4 me it will be all theirs they just continue from where I am up to just tell me and you can start posting there.

Thanks alot.

You here said:
I am letting you guys know that if you guys remember a few weeks back I started a wrestling champions tournament. Which had only like four of the round 1 matches done on it. With WAW and the Cup for a bit I had no time to write any more and with a big WAW PPV coming up I don't know when this BTB will start again so if anyone anyone at all would like to make that wwe champions thread there own feel free to pm me about it and just make that thread yours and continue from where I am up to because I am not doing anymore of it for at least a month. If you guys are interested anyone at all pm me ..

Thanks alot

You again in the CA Thread said:
Just letting you guys know I still need my above help if you guys can help me.

You originally in the CA Thread said:
I am currently doing WAW "We are Wrestling" Very nicely by myself it has been nominated over the last few months for match of the month, WTF moment in the btb of the past month and best ppv in a month and i think something else but I can't remember. Anyway There is no plan for me to stop doing WAW and WAW will one day be as big of a name as BTW, Commencement or HEW and are there any person out there that has a history with btbing (Atleast 2 months here) and has read most of the original WAW and knows WAW history and title changes and rivalries pretty well and would like to make a second brand with me on WAW. I can manage by myself making WAW i have done it up until now but I just was curious if there is anyone out there that wants to.

If there is, send me a pm like now.....

If people want to do it they will PM you posting it 4 or something times in a week won't make a difference. Just like your GFX request.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Yeah, I was about to say that, but you said it for me. Dude, you can't expect everyone to do everything you want to.