TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ok thanks, ill most likely stick with the writing style i have now but i might check it out....

Evil Austin

well I followed the link and than i looked around on the forum. I really got lost and confused and never found it useful. I didn't understand the forum... lol,

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I play EWR, but tbh, I don't use it at all for my booking. But that's because I play as TNA lol. And for those who don't know, EWR is a rwestling game called Extreme Warfare Revenge.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

As Alex has said in the past, the magazine will be on May 31. All articles are due on May 24. I know it isn't mt place to say, but I have heard it so often lol.

McLovin

Reaction score
That's correct BKB, May 31st is when it will be posted, if I get all the articles in earlier I will post it earlier and inform you of that.

CT Styles

Another Sub-Forum?

Am I the only one that thinks there should be another sub-forum in the BTB section. One that is like a lounge like this one where it's just discussing and one where it's the BTB Challenge and Rate the Booker etc. IMO, there should be one. It wouldn't make it as crowded in here. Anyone else agree?