• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

Evil Austin

I have a great Idea for the next IWF BTB AWARDS!!!! ...............

Well we have best match writing, Best Show, Best PPV, Best Promo and stuff like that including best push and i think a few others. There is everything possible except one thing. Which may not work too well and thats why it hasn't been done yet but anyway here is my idea for another category...

Well most people don't use Commentary in their show, I can think of 5 on the top of my head right now including myself but starting this coming WAW show I am doing commentary and it got me thinking about this category.

My Idea is the AWARD be "Best Commentary" .

Sounds easy to win and stupid but hear me out. like if you have commentary during the matches, like when you say HHH throws a right hand at Randy you have the Commentators say stuff than continue on with the match. This award can be for the best in depth and best / entertaining commentating ?

Let me know what you think... Possible if done better, can't work at all, great idea.. etc...

CT Styles

^^ I think you are saying you want there to be an award for that because you are starting to use commentary and you are desperate for an award. I don't like it tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Read my post above yours. It can't work. Matches can't go.

RVD hits a right hand on Jamie Noble.

Jim Ross: RVD with a nice right hand.

RVD hits another right hand.

Jim Ross: Another nice right hand

etc

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Guys, I would rather that this magazine would be posted as a thread in the section, rather than the email way. I mean someone might have a look and decide they want to read it if it is in the section, but if it is an email thing, they can't just have a glance.