TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Thank you, exactly my point. You certainly did a lot more than him on that thread.

The Rated R CMStar

This new way of reviewing is way better, as now you know what readers think on every angle and feud in your show

Evil Austin

Just letting you guys know waw show is up, with two weeks until Judgment day the WAW title match has been announced and the WHC championship math have been announced for the ppv. You don't want to miss it.

(Also I will start reviewing the new way from now on as well. )

^^This is the chat room, you are meant to post that in the advertisement thread. Something tells me it wasn't accidental ...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really don't mind the cheap plugs, because they say desperate times call for desperate measures. (PRIDE is up) I might drop a review, but I'm too caught up watching ROH to review right now.

^^It wasn't just a cheap plug though, it was his whole post. That's what annoyed me. The actual on topic part was in brackets at the end.

Evil Austin

I don't know where this post is meant to be but just out of your guys interests I have decided to turn WAW into a book. I have printed it out onto paper from the first show to my most recent show. And now I am just going through the pages and going through and correcting spelling mistakes. and than I will hardback cover it into a real book. And than in a few months I will have a sequel from now until ? ..... were WAW continues on... I am giving all my wrestling friends a copy of the book..

I don't know why I have said this but anyway... I did.. lol.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
That sounds pretty ridiculous DX. I've read WAW before, and I must say the grammar and the spelling is pretty subpar, no offense to you. I;m just trying to help you, so I'll say this, because reading bad grammar is pretty tough for me when it's being drilled into my head with double period English classes. First, the thing with then vs than. Then is an adverb shows a time and place, while than is a conjunction, a linking word. In your BTB, you use "and than, and than" it sounds like Dude where's my car, so use "then". And run on sentences are everywhere in any BTB, so avoid those too. I feel like a prick and a teacher now, but I'm just venting out a little frustration.

I don't understand. Is WAW still a BTB. Or is it a book now? Or is this just the history of WAW?

Evil Austin

Basically I am doing WAW ok thats here WAW weekly shows everything is going as normal all I was saying is, I am putting all the shows I have done so far and made it in one big book kind of thing. thats all lol.... I probably won't release the book on IWF but I don't know when I finish it..

The Rated R CMStar

What he did was he printed all the shows he had until the moment, correct mistakes and make it "a book", altough I will call it a recompilation

Evil Austin

Thanks for saying its a good idea, Well this will take me a good amount of time lol Because I have spent the last three weeks printing off all the WAW news and Shows to do with WAW since Dejavu till today and now I have the hard task of going over every single word and making sure no mistakes and than I print it off again with no mistakes and than take it to a shop for them to hard back cover it like a real A4 Book.... I can't wait...

Also A book of HEW would do good.

Also my Book of WAW which is only about 4.5 months of BTB storylines is about 200 pages long. Give or take one or two pages its about 200.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
idk, but the early HEW shows are not that good, maybe I'll divide them into chapters from he Beginning to the Improved ones.. lol..