TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. Just making sure I had the right one. I would read it.

-TJ-

Ok I'll reopen it with the current card of Survivor: Meyham - Still need about 3 more matches and it will happen at my next show.

Nice to know you brought it back sonce I remembered it lol. I'll review. If I forget, just pm me.

^^LOL.

Alright I have a question that goes with storylines. How long do yoy think an epic feud should go for?

Evil Austin

Yes it was, and it doesn't look like it needs an answer because its back up anyway.... Good luck with it though.

-TJ-

XD i only need one answer....

Oh yeah for you wondering who Jerey Collins is go check back at my thread from page 2 all three world wide wrestlings had Jerey wrestling in it o_O along with i think two or three promos of him :D

^^By memory, Jerry Collins was your Colin Delaney/Mikey Whipwreck.

-TJ-

yep :) Still i will add him to the final roster after my next world wide wrestling.

^^If you are asking if BTB is over, then the answer is no.

Evil Austin

I have enough going on right now for me I can't but this post should probably be in the advertisement section .... Just letting you know.

-TJ-

Oh yeah i'm giving Jerey his first win next wednesday. Can someone look at my roster and give me the best person to job to Jerey?

-TJ-

Anyone have a good wrestler in RPW to have Bam Neely as his bodyguard?

EDIT - Nevermind i got the wrestler