TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Can I be the interviewer for the one-on-one interview?

Sure, you can choose who you would like to interview. I need the feature by May 24, so it can be published on May 31.

Meh, I will do the PPV Report.

No problem, have it to me by May 24 please. Thanks for coming on board.

I think we will need another Article writer imo.

Ok, I will write an Editors Notes so that makes two Articles.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Can i do an article.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
well i hope this one succeeds. I have seen people start one of these and than it randomly disappear. So I wish you all the best of luck.

John

well me and alex talked about this on MSN and i have agreed to do the ask the booker for one month and i also will write a letter of what i think about BTB today.

C4

Decrease the amount of things in there and make it a short weekly magazine of around 10 pages. If you want me to make graphics and position text then you can ask me brother.

McLovin

Reaction score
Can i do an article.

Sure, I'll add you to the list, give it to me by May 24 please.

well i hope this one succeeds. I have seen people start one of these and than it randomly disappear. So I wish you all the best of luck.

Thanks, this will succeed, if you would like to do something reply to this thread again.

well me and alex talked about this on MSN and i have agreed to do the ask the booker for one month and i also will write a letter of what i think about BTB today.

Thanks TSS, sorry I had to leave so quick, I need it by May 24 at the latest.

Decrease the amount of things in there and make it a short weekly magazine of around 10 pages. If you want me to make graphics and position text then you can ask me brother.

We'll see how it goes with the first issue, if I don't have all the positions filled by Monday, I'll take away the available features.

Available Jobs - Still want to contribute to the BTB magazine, here are the jobs still available

BTB 24/7 - Promote the BTB 24/7 Channel by having a feature on what is airing in that month
Results - post all the results from the BTBs, and a member could use the ***** star system to rate the matches
BTB Ads - An advertisement page to showcase some BTBs on IWF, as well as a Jobs Page, where any Partners are needed can be advertised
Fantasy Warefare - put two bookers together and analyise who would win in a match versus match, promo versus promo contest, its sure to create controversy
Letter - send in a letter about anything to do with BTB, probably 2-3 for this job
Ask the Booker - send a question/s to me via PM, The Small Show is on the hotseat

Switchy

Reaction score
For a main ppv to cap off the "wrestling year" maybe have something without the word "Wrestle" in it and have End of the Line/Road possibly.

John

well thats a shame. one question is our BTB Efed that i think we all forgot about id over them is it?

The Mac

Reaction score
Can I do Fantasy Warefare? People hate me already tbh...

John

all right, i'm co producer of this magazine so any comments or questions can also be directed to me. and also if you want to apply for something ask me or alex.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What does anyone think my article should be about.

McLovin

Reaction score
Can I do Fantasy Warefare? People hate me already tbh...

Sure, I need the article to me by May 24 please.

all right, i'm co producer of this magazine so any comments or questions can also be directed to me. and also if you want to apply for something ask me or alex.

That's right, TSS is Stand-In Editor, so if I'm not around, ask him any questions you may have.

What does anyone think my article should be about.

Anything you want mate, keep it clean though.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee