TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

well what I have done with WAW is made chapters.

Chapter one - Road To Wrestle Mania - (Dejavu / Rumble - Mania)
Chapter two - Backlash to Summerslam
Chapter Three - Unforgiven to the next Dejavu being in December

Note I have half of chapter two complete and none of Three done but since chapter one is two hundred pages itself I am thinking of making it into not three chapters but three different books if you know what i mean with sequels and stuff like that.

Also when its done should I release the book onto the lounge in IWF or is there no point ?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah I think there's no point. It is just a compilation of your works and maybe a souvenir for yourself and maybe you can share it to your buddies in school :D.

Qwake

Well the KOTR will only be going for about 1 month if that so its only about 4 matches you will have to write if you make the next rounds in it. BKB I wont be doing it after the World Cup Because it will be forgotten and dead, If I get 5 more entrants it will start this coming Sunday...

Evil Austin

Yeah, I was just going to have it as a suvinir (lol spell bad = me) anyway no point of posting the book here.. Cause everyone read the shows already... But thanks for the replies..................... (cheap plug first waw show in nearly two weeks up and its a good one)

Qwake

this is quite a good idea, I will not be able to help out with it but I will subscribe to the magazine :lol:

McLovin

Reaction score
this is quite a good idea, I will not be able to help out with it but I will subscribe to the magazine :lol:

Arlight then, oh and those writing features, should we swap all the jobs around each month, so once the issue has come out I post the list again, and you can choose what to do,and if you want, post ideas of what to have in it. TSS is going to be doing a Top 10 in the next issue.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd rather be able to write my article each month, so I can always have in mind what I want to write about next.

John

Well C4, I think if any booker wants there BTB to be advertised they should request in your Request Thread or PM you for a Advert for their BTB, and it will be posted in the Advert Page. I don't want the Magazine to look TOO flashy so I don't need your help with that.

It will be sent as a Word Document to every booker who has talked in the Bookers Chat Room this month via E-Mail, so if you want to read the Magazine you will have to e-mail me at alexahgh@hotmail.com or PM me your e-mail address. This way you can print it off and keep it if you would like to.

Arlight then, oh and those writing features, should we swap all the jobs around each month, so once the issue has come out I post the list again, and you can choose what to do,and if you want, post ideas of what to have in it. TSS is going to be doing a Top 10 in the next issue.

yes it will be my views and at the end of the year a BTB best of the year TSS trophy will be given out to the winner. you score points out of my rating every month. thats how it works, also email johnanicoll@hotmail.co.uk. i'm the editor and co-producer.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Hey i am going to do about several things maybe including my btb history.

The Mac

Reaction score
I'd rather keep my article, its my kind of comfort zone!

McLovin

Reaction score
Alright then, we'll keep the articles with the members then. 26 days until I need the features guys.

John

if anyone has any problems at all pm me or alex. k, and i will be judging your btb's and i will include the top 10 btb's that are in this week's top 10. sorry, and at the end of the year, yep december's adition i will present btb of the year. and runner up prizes aswell. i've got my letter written and i'm looking at some btb's now.

McLovin

Reaction score
If you have it ready TSS, PM me it as soon as possible. The sooner the better.

John

ok i'm actually editing it one last time. i have edited it twice already. i will make a show for the presentations btw at then end of the year.