TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

^^ I'm just trying to make him do what's right and save him from getting banned.

The Rated R CMStar

DX 3:16, I am answering you hear as this should not go in your BTB thread. I don't like six-sided rings, to me, wrestlers look extremely uncomfortable in it, and the way you make it see as an update from the normal rings, I don't like it.

And lol, your commentary was way of the bat, try to improve it, because I really don't see King asking JR is he is gay on national TV

Evil Austin

ok, well that was my first try at commentary and well Ill get better at it.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I actually liked the interaction and the fun factor, just try to make their relationship more sutile, not so violent, and not so many insults.

Qwake

Okay everybody, to day is the day I asked to start by and also the day I got enough sign ups for the BTB King Of The Bookers. It shall be starting tonight sometime or tomorrow definatly...

Qwake

BTB KOTB match thread

KOTBLogocopy.png

Okay, King of the Bookers thread here are the first round matches...due dates of the matches are next to the names.

Gards Jr vs KroniK 4 - 2 - 0 ( 11 of may)

CT Styles vs Rose wt01 ( 11 of may)

BKB vs Micheal1(12 of may)

WWERKO619 vs Tri (12 of may)

Moiversion1 vs TJ(13 of may)

Horza13 vs XFH(13 of may)

CMS vs Kevin to the Extreme(14 of may)

MK3 vs Kenfan(14 of may)

if their are any problems with the times and you would like to get a bit more time for your match I will swap matches with whoever it suits with, do it by pm.

If you don't post your match by the due time you will lose your match by DQ and if you complain about having NO time it will be your fault for not telling me about it.

If you would like to have atleast a week before each match is due then I will see how everybody thinks of it and if you think everyone should be given more time then I will make it a week minimum of time.

any others questions or problems post in the original BTB King of the Ring thread okay, thanks. Get started on the matches lol, have fun.......

Qwake

Whoops, my bad lol. Any questions anyone, If I don't here anybody say the due dates are to early then they will stay this way just so you know. btw, I will update as the matches go on and out who the winners are and who will vs who in the rounds to come...

Edit: Okay, I have put the due date on all of the matches up.

CT Styles

Yeah thats better, thanks. As soon as I finish Survivor Series Part 2, which could be tonight, I'll start my match.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
It will be hard against CT styles, he is alot better than me, is there any rules on what type of match it is.

Evil Austin

The matches are very fair and interesting. Ill be tunned into this to see who wins.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I am sorry but i will have to forfeit as i thought it would be after the world cup when it was on and since it isn't i do not have much time on my hands.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well the world cup goes for five weeks each challenge and you only are writing for one week every five weeks.