TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Still i also don't have time with my life as well as my BTB and other stuff, if anyone wants to take my place......

C4

Ask C4 something related to Booking!

Consider me as being a retired Legendary "Be the Booker" :brows:

You can ask me for help, advice, techniques to get your show successful and so on... and I will give you my help. You can also ask me anything related to BTB's and I will answer your question in no time!

MK3

Reaction score
What do you think of yourself as a booker?

-TJ-

failed...... epic fail....... -_-

anywho so i'm facing Moiversion1 interesting

Wrestling Station

just one question, why would you call yourself a legendary btber? wouldnt it be better to just say that you had the experience and you are welling to give help about btb? Why not let people actually say this about you instead of you telling this to them?..

I mean, look at me, do i have to say im a legendary GFXer?! ofcourse not, i sometimes give feedback to people showing their work at the showroom to help them improve. So no need to talk big, if you know what i mean?

anyway, here is a question regarding this section. Do you think that there should be a java software available that helps announcements for to improve the btb shows?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What do you think of all these BTB tournements?

C4

What would you suggest for a 14-match show? Recaps or full matches o.o

In my personal opinion, the shorter your shows are, the better it is and the more viewers you will get. Nobody wants to read full length 14 Matches!

But still if you're willing to do 14 Match shows then it shouldn't be full matches just recaps to maintain the interest of the reader.

What do you think of yourself as a booker?

I said it, I feel like a legendary booker at the moment... I have accomplished enough to be able to say that brother.

just one question, why would you call yourself a legendary btber? wouldnt it be better to just say that you had the experience and you are welling to give help about btb? Why not let people actually say this about you instead of you telling this to them?..

I mean, look at me, do i have to say im a legendary GFXer?! ofcourse not, i sometimes give feedback to people showing their work at the showroom to help them improve. So no need to talk big, if you know what i mean?

anyway, here is a question regarding this section. Do you think that there should be a java software available that helps announcements for to improve the btb shows?

I wasn't bragging there buddy, it was an ironic comment! The smiley in the end says it all, doesn't it?

Consider me as being a retired Legendary "Be the Booker" :brows:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why didn't you answer my question?

C4

What do you think of all these BTB tournements?

I don't think any will last long, they have always been a failure and this time, it won't be any different. If there has to be a tournament only people who are actually going to do something should participate not one half of the bookers!

Why didn't you answer my question?

I just did :bigsmile:

C4

Will you ever start another btb?

JMay contacted me and asked me to start the defunct XWA once again with him being the co-owner, we had everything planned. I posted the story and everything else in the thread and chatroom, it even got a positive response from a lot of bookers since there were two shows that would be held (i.e. TNT and Innovative) But unfortunately we both got busy and so we dragged each other until the point were we finally decided not to do it and so there was the end.

I don't want to but I will do booking soon enough but it won't be a new BTB, it would be the return of XWA as an independent promotion or something like that which consumes less time than a regular BTB.