TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

What happened to your old one of these, ? Weren't you the first person to have these ?

The Rated R CMStar

Rank the top 10 bookers on this site.

I will not put myself on the ranking.

1. Anigma
2. Xtremebadass
3. Levi
4. CT Styles
5. BKB
6. TRI
7. Chessarmy
8. Switchy
9. XImpulsive
10. DX 3: 16

What is the best match, promo, and overall show that you have ever read?

The best match Tri's Casket or Buried Alive(tbh, I don't quite remember the gimmick, altough I am 99% it was a Buried Alive) of Judgment Day. It was long but it was sure entertaining. The best promo I have read between a lot of good ones, I am going with CT Styles's one in which Vince Mcmahon reveals he sold part of his roster to CWA. And the best overall show is Anigma's Summerslam.

Do you have any plans of doing another BTB anytime soon or working with someone for a joint show, on any other BTB except BTW?

Not really. 2 BTBs would consume two many time, altough I was just minutes away from PMing Andrew Walker about becoming the new Riots writter before I see the thread of the ending of SWA.

Why did you quit the original BTB Federations and what do you think is the reason for it's failure?

I quitted before my team changed 4 different times before we even got to post our first show. When I send them what they had to do, they said to me that were quitting, so when my team was going to be changed for the 5 time, with The Answer even playing dual role with XWA and my team, I just said no as I was sure that it was never going to work. That is the reason why the BTB federations fail, people signed up and then just started quitting.

What BTB is the future of the IWF's BTB section?

I am going with UWA, but you never know if CT Styles will keep it or go with a fresher, better idea. Your BTB is also good and you might very well be the new TNA iMPACT, the new XB. WAW also seems to not be ending any time soon.

What happened to your old one of these, ? Weren't you the first person to have these ?

I had one in which I ranted about things, but not a question answering thread

Evil Austin

you promised me a WAW poster a day and a half ago already you stated nicely not to bash "me" I ask and I ask and I ask and both you and weebo's threads closed and than when I made a solo thread i get bashed. You than said you will do one for me don't worry, All I am saying Is my PPV is coming up, please don't forget about it.

-TJ-

What do you think of me as a booker?

And

Do you think me, as a booker will ever be big at this site?

chessarmy

how mad are you that i stopped the WWE vs. ECW thread

Sorry CMS, I dont want to post something that isn't asking you a question and I know how annoying it is, but I just have to say...I dont think CMS is going to be "mad" about WWE vs ECW ending. Many BTBs end pretty much every day here, what makes yours so special? unless you are good friends with CMS, I see no reason for CMS to be mad lol

Thats is all :)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Rank the top 10 bookers on this site.

I will not put myself on the ranking.

1. Anigma
2. Xtremebadass
3. Levi
4. CT Styles
5. BKB
6. TRI
7. Chessarmy
8. Switchy
9. XImpulsive
10. DX 3: 16

Gards was left out for one of the people that you said made bad booking desicions. That makes me feel good lol.

Anyway my question.

Would you ever consider stopping BTW to help out like the Anigma if His show ever became two agaiun and did not have time to do BTW.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm unsure of which match should take the main event slot on my WrestleMania card. As of now it's been narrowed down to either Cena vs. Rock and Triple H vs. Orton. Which match do you think deserves to be in the main event more?

NOTE: I personally think that Triple H vs. Orton should be the main event since it is the WWE Championship match. I'm just curious as to what your opinion is on the matter.

Also, what are your thoughts on the James Edwards/Stephanie McMahon conspiracy against Vince storyline?

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^You didn't ask a question, DX_3:16.

Anyway, C4, in your opinion, who is the most underrated booker around here?
Overrated?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Name the three next up and coming Bookers in your mind

With the amunt of BTB's do you think XWA will cope

Do you think that if you have a reputaation starting a new BTB you will get more reviews

I will tyhinhk of more later :p

xtremebadass

Do you think Bookers will get tired of Raw just like they did iMPACT!? I even got tired of iMPACT! it went way too long, longer than I wanted, and got sort of unorganized in the end, plus the month and a half off didn't help either.

The Rated R CMStar

how mad are you that i stopped the WWE vs. ECW thread

Note to Chessarmy, this BTB was a partnered BTB we both had. I am not mad, as I told you I was leaving it times before, even if I never do it. I would have wanted to at least keep it to Wrestlemania, but in the end, I have more time in my hands.

What do you think of me as a booker?

You are good, you just need a permanent BTB in which you stick to it. However, you do have shocking decisions like an Elimination Chamber match as a opening match in a TV Show, but nonetheless.

Do you think me, as a booker will ever be big at this site?

Again, you just have to find that BTB that makes you big and stick with it.

Gards was left out for one of the people that you said made bad booking desicions. That makes me feel good lol.

You haven't had a longtime running BTB. SWA was a good run, but still. We cannot deny that with its mistakes, DX has kept WAW going with a regular level. Summarizing, you are better but you need a longer running BTB.

Would you ever consider stopping BTW to help out like the Anigma if His show ever became two agaiun and did not have time to do BTW.

Technically, if I had not have time for BTW, I wouldn't have time for any BTB, lol. But I understand the point, and no, I think that when I stop doing BTB, it will be when I stop booking altogether.

I'm unsure of which match should take the main event slot on my WrestleMania card. As of now it's been narrowed down to either Cena vs. Rock and Triple H vs. Orton. Which match do you think deserves to be in the main event more

HHH vs Orton. It doesn't matter how big of an undercard you can have, in my eyes the WWE Title should always be the bigger match and the main event.

Also, what are your thoughts on the James Edwards/Stephanie McMahon conspiracy against Vince storyline?

It is good, altough the matches to me occured to fast(Hardcore match between Vince and Edwards), of course that matches could only happen on WM, but I feel the matches came too soon on the storyline, and it could have been dragged a little more. Of course, another side of view can say that is was better to give those matches with the storyline fresh.

Do you think Bookers will get tired of Raw just like they did iMPACT!? I even got tired of iMPACT! it went way too long, longer than I wanted, and got sort of unorganized in the end, plus the month and a half off didn't help either.

Quite frankly I think that Bookers didn't run tired of iMPACT, just that with the month off before BFG, people got lost on storylines, then each show came like every two weeks, so people got even more lost. If kept fresh and with original storyles, like it is being currently, Raw will go long time.

-TJ-

one more thing...... You do know RPW returned? I want to ask you at one point you said my Jerey Collins Storyline was really great. Well If you can plz read my last RPW world wide wrestling and parts 1 and 2 of survivor mayhem and tell me d oyou like the way my storyline is going? (I think i should win most succesful push of a superstar :shifty: )