TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll ask you the same question I asked C4.

Who do you think is the most underrated booker on here? Overrated?

Why do you think they're the most underrated and overrated respectively?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Do you thignk thaat NWF has a good chance at going long or do you reckon it will go the way of my other BTB's

The Rated R CMStar

Who do you think is the most underrated booker on here? Overrated?

Why do you think they're the most underrated and overrated respectively?

Most underrated, TRI. He was never considered or billed as a top booker, yet his BTB was one of the most praised, and better overall shows. Most overrated, I will go way back and say Rated RJC. Won multiple awards without being actually impressive.

Do you thignk thaat NWF has a good chance at going long or do you reckon it will go the way of my other BTB's

Every BTB has a chance until proven wrong, so if you keep it, then it could very well keep going. It is up to you if it succeds.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Who do you think my opponent for Chris Hero in CTW should be?

The Rated R CMStar

I got another question. Why didn't you answer my question?

Well, I have to read your show, and that I will not do it in a couple of minutes.

Who do you think my opponent for Chris Hero in CTW should be?

Homicide is in top of my mind, as he just got a victory over Chris Hero on your last show, so he could be awarded with a match against Hero in the qualifying for Lonely Over the top. As for match quality, I would like to see Chris Hero vs Low Ki.

-TJ-

lol ok.... CMS..... though before or after you reveiw RPW tell me... who do you think will be the final four in the KOTB?

The Anigma

Reaction score
A BTB Schedule?

I've been thinking about this for a while now and decided to make a thread about it. It seems as though there are a lot of stickied threads and the such which makes the BTB Lounge look a bit crowded. Not only that but bookers either forget about the threads they created, it takes them a long ass time to finish whatever they started or they just quit altogether. I think I may have found a way around this and I think I may have come up with a solution though it would have to take a bit of effort from all of us.

First, I think that we should cut down on all the tournaments. I think there should be a schedule for tournaments so bookers know ahead of time when the tournaments are going to be started this way they know ahead of time if they will be able to participate. If there's something that I cannot stand, it's when bookers sign up for tournaments and either quit before their round or no-show their round. It throws everything off and causes a big controversy of sorts. Not only that it brings down the morale of the other bookers that signed up for the tournament.

Second, we have these rate the "whatever" threads and it seems as though no one is really interested in them. What's the sense of having them? They just seem to be taking up space in the section and appear to be a waste of time and space.

Third, I think that the awards should be switched out. I think one month should be the basic monthly awards and the next should be the Slammy's. For example, this month (May) should be the Slammy's and next month (June) should be the basic monthly awards. They should switch out each month giving everyone a variety instead of having both at once or one after the other for the same month.

Also, I think if we're going to have Rate The "Whatever" threads and the such then they should be handled by bookers who we can depend on to get the job done. This isn't a shot at anyone in particular, it's just based on what I've seen in the past.

In conclusion, I think that a schedule should be set up with tournaments, rate the "whatever" (PPV, Booker, etc), and awards placed at a certain time. Here is an example of what I mean.

NOTE: The awards would be monthly and switch out each month as mentioned above.

May- King Of The Ring Tournament
June- Rate The "Whatever"
July- Match Writing Tournament
August- Promo Writing Tournament
September- Rate The "Whatever"
October- King Of The Ring Tournament
November- Match Writing Tournament
December- Promo Writing Tournament

NOTE: The schedule does NOT need to look exactly how I have it above, that's just an idea.

I would put the tournaments in the summer because that appears to be when a lot of bookers are online and capable of signing up AND participating in tournaments. The Rate The "Whatever" threads can be done on a three month basis where the first 10-15 bookers that sign up will get rated;it would speed up the process drastically IMO.

I believe this will help the BTB section be a bit more clean and organized.

-Discuss...

The Rated R CMStar

OK, I have reviewing your show now. While I liked the story behind with Jerey going over Khali to earn his contract. However, him winning so clearly on this show, by submission.

who do you think will be the final four in the KOTB?

Quite frankly, since I don't know the structure of the tournament, it is hard to tell.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Rearrange

I was looking at the BTB Lounge and seen a couple things that can get merged together. For one, I think the Hall of Fame and Hall of Winners can be merged together as one just to free up some space. I also think that the Storyline and Chat Room could be merged into one or the Storyline thread can be sent to the Graveyard altogether since it seems to be used very rarely. The last post was a week ago by -TJ- so I think it's safe to say the Storyline thread should be either merged with the Chat Room or sent to the Graveyard.

-Agree? Disagree? Discuss.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Do you think you have enough awards? lol...

Excluding yourself, who do you think is the best match writer?
Promo writer?

-TJ-

Oh Yeah cuase i was last to post on there we have to get rid of it lol...... I agree with what your saying though. BtB lounge is a clusterfuck.

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol TJ...

I also think we can get rid of the April awards since you know...the April awards are over. Jeez, Levi, what's up, man? lol...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Great Idea Anigma and I completely agree. All these constant Rate the threads I just dont pay attention.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

What suggestions would you give me to help improve in BTBing?