TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I call for someone to Co Mod the section with Levi.

Nah Joking Levi is a great mod and I do agree.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Do you think that the competition in the BTB section is starting to heat up and if so who do you think will be a threat to your Booker of Booker title in the upcoming three monthes.

The Rated R CMStar

Do you think you have enough awards? lol...

You never have enough awards :shifty:

Excluding yourself, who do you think is the best match writer?
Promo writer?

Match writter I am going with Headfirst for Hardcore, if you talk about active bookers. Going all the way back, hands down Andrew Walker, with TRI as a runner up. Promo writter is Xtremebadass. His wrestlers are so in character that it is scary.

What suggestions would you give me to help improve in BTBing?

You have to indy stars. I know that is what you are gunning for, and I like it, but not many people know the workers you book with, they don't know their styles, etc..., and so they can't get into the BTB. I am not telling you to include HHH and HBK out of a sudden, but maybe some more well known indy stars, Matt Sydal, Colt Cabana, etc...

That's all I can come up, as booking wise, you are good, but not many people can get into it

How do you think I was when I was a Booker, even though they did not last long

You weren't bad, but your booking didn't stand out, you didn't have a big storyline that is almost what all new BTBs need.

Do you think that the competition in the BTB section is starting to heat up and if so who do you think will be a threat to your Booker of Booker title in the upcoming three monthes.

Competition is sure as hell heating up, and I see as a threat obviously still Anigma and XB, CT Styles, Levi and BKB. Headfirst for Hardcore and Chessarmy are the dark horses. I also think you could win some awards in this edition if you keep going NWF

xtremebadass

Here's the thing, the "Rate the" threads are a waist even if there's a trusted Booker behind it. No one has any interest in them what so ever, sure they were cool when they were brought to IWF, but they are too played out. Everyone here knows the status of one another, everyone respects one another and knows their abilities in booking, so why justify it?

Also, I agree with the alternate awards, having both every month, or whatever was going on there, was just way too confusing, plus, it gives more time to C4.

The tourney's are great, I don't have a problem there, but the schedule would be a great addition. Good post Anigma.

Qwake

Well in a hard epic battle CT Styles moves onto the next round!!! lol.
Rose didnt you get DQ'ed in your world cup match, you arent really busy with it lol, but Oh well. CT Styles wins...

Qwake

Yeah great idea, I know I posted the BTB King of the Bookers at the same time as The BTB World Cup. I had just come back to the forum from a little break and saw that the World Cup was up, I had to post my idea as soon as I thought of it so sorry about that. yes that schedule would keep everything organised and would only be one of each tournament or Rate the whatever...

Evil Austin

Good Idea with a schedule it would organize things alot better and easier to follow.

CT Styles

Or maybe PM it to Levi to see if he approves it or tells them to put it on hold. Just a suggestion.

Qwake

How do you think the BTB KOTB will turn out? (the matches are up just so you know)

and what do you think of my match writing?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It will be okay if there are organizers and if I say organizers, I mean a very responsible one. As for the Rate the Thingies, I think we should stop the RTM and you already explained about it but the Rate the PPV's might work to know what do people think about it and there should also be a responsible person for it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I will offer to organize it. The Challenge league turned shit because I did not want to Judge lol but I am putting my name on the table.