TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

ok, so you say your a legendary booker, but I havent seen much of your work here, since November. All the people I thnik are legendary bookers, I see them here writing and helping every day. Can you give me a link to XWA?

I'm trying to get the link for IWB and OWE my original BTB's before the crash, hopefully I can do something but here is XWA:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=231263#post231263

Originally, I used to write half of the shows and TheAnswer used to write half and then I got solo when he quit along with all other writers for the BTB Federations. Sometime later JMay showed up and so... just read the stories in that thread and you'll find out!

Anyway, C4, in your opinion, who is the most underrated booker around here?
Overrated?

I would say BKB and GardsJR are under-rated bookers around here, they can write in a perfect way and they really are good with Booking from what I have seen around here.

Over-rated in my mind would be DX3:16 and The Leviathan.

Name the three next up and coming Bookers in your mind

With the amunt of BTB's do you think XWA will cope

Do you think that if you have a reputaation starting a new BTB you will get more reviews

1) Brian Kendricks Biceps, if the name changes
2) GardsJR
3) Sharkboy 3:16 or rosewt01

About XWA, no. It's going to die and drown out in the section soon enough and I know that will happen because there are like 24 active BTB's at the moment. But let's see what happens. What reputation are you talking about and what reviews? Quality matters, even if you get 2 reviews it doesn't matter if you're a great booker.

Who do you think is the best Booker in IWF?

It has to be Xtremebadass or The Anigma.

How long do you think a good rivalry should go?

It should go short and interesting. I don't mind reading 2 month long feuds but they get boring and so a short rivalry of 8-10 shows is what I prefer.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Do you think Injuries in a BTB are a good idea and like having someone out for some reason.

C4

Do you think Injuries in a BTB are a good idea and like having someone out for some reason.

Yes, it gives you an interesting plot for a future storyline and when you bring back the superstar you can have him get good hype which will get people excited. Firing a superstar and hiring him back is a poor move.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What should i improve in my promos as they are my weak point.

C4

What should i improve in my promos as they are my weak point.

Promos are the easiest part of booking but people often find it difficult to write. Firstly, my theory is that everything in your BTB should be short and sweet. So your promos should be short as well, don't go on writing a very long backstage segment. Plan your show and divide the time like this:

- Opening, pyrotechnic works and announcers welcoming.
- Promo #1
- Match #1
- Segment #1
- Promo #2
- Match #2
- Promo #3
- Match #3
- Match #4
- Final promo #4
= Main Event Match.

Have short promos like backstage interviews, attacks, verbal abuse, video segments etc. and hopefully it's all going to work out perfectly!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What inspired you to do a BTB?

Like Headfist for Hardcore did it becasue of EWF simulater and I did it because i though it could be fun.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How could I push Gangrel and have him have a really cool gimmick.

Bradley

Reaction score
Success and awards I suppose. J/k It's just because I get angry with what WWE/TNA do and want to make my own shit.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Um, a guy who goes by the name The Anigma, as well as getting to do what I want with my very own promotion :)

Bradley

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the link for IWB and OWE my original BTB's before the crash, hopefully I can do something but here is XWA:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=231263#post231263

Originally, I used to write half of the shows and TheAnswer used to write half and then I got solo when he quit along with all other writers for the BTB Federations. Sometime later JMay showed up and so... just read the stories in that thread and you'll find out!

I would say BKB and GardsJR are under-rated bookers around here, they can write in a perfect way and they really are good with Booking from what I have seen around here.

Over-rated in my mind would be DX3:16 and The Leviathan.

1) Brian Kendricks Biceps, if the name changes
2) GardsJR
3) Sharkboy 3:16 or rosewt01

About XWA, no. It's going to die and drown out in the section soon enough and I know that will happen because there are like 24 active BTB's at the moment. But let's see what happens. What reputation are you talking about and what reviews? Quality matters, even if you get 2 reviews it doesn't matter if you're a great booker.

It has to be Xtremebadass or The Anigma.

It should go short and interesting. I don't mind reading 2 month long feuds but they get boring and so a short rivalry of 8-10 shows is what I prefer.

I respect you a lot for that statement, you aint no mod kiss ass like TSS.

Do you think a btb where only PPV's are written, and the month is just recapped like:

Booker attacked Goldberg on May 3rd, leading to a match next week.
Booker cheated against Goldberg, leading to a no-dq match at the PPV.

something like that, would work?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What is it that made you want to do a BTB

What is the best way to add Realism to a BTB

Bradley

Reaction score
Vampire gimmick? No, I think you should push him as a kind of Powerhouse, or a bodyguard. If he was a bodyguard, he could guard your main heel who bosses him around. One day he gets tired of it, and attacks the heel, leading to a huge feud. Overness will come rolling in!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Um Well I got a questioin for. What do you want in your BTB

For me it is Realism and establishing my own stars.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
To be honest it all started by playing the GM Mode at the Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 where I managed to make Matt Hardy a champ at Wrestlemania. I played and played until I get bored since you always have a Hell in a Cell main event at Survivor Series and a Buried Alive Match at Armageddon (correct me if I am wrong). Then I thought what if I make a story about my own federation. Well, I do really love writing fictional stories. When I was a kid, I made a story about what happened after GT then I also wrote a RPG like story then a mystery one and when I was 10. I try to make a Pokemon Comics, lol.... Let's go back to the BTB thing, now I am thinking what if I make a story using my own fed with hand picked wrestlers. Then I also thought of putting some not so well known guys and try to push them and put them to the main event scene. Then one day, I found this forum and I was pretty surprised that there are also other guys who are doing those kind of things. Then I started to read Anigma and XBA's work and I was quite inspired of their works. Then finally I decided to sign up here and start to create the High Explosive Wrestling thread and until now, I thank God that it is still running and good to see that some of my fellow BTB'ers really liked my work. :)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey that reminds me. I liked GM Mode and well I then found this forum after I was Perma Banned from another forum where they where real tight arses. Also I had tried writing a Wrestling Story earlier that year and well it was Garbage. John Lee was the main charecter when I did not believe in the backstage politics and well then I found this forum and the BTB section really intrigued me. So I went reading before joining and then I lookjed at the BTB federations and I did think that was all I could do so I held off for a while but then gathered that you could just create your own and that was how I was first born into BTB.