TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Who do you think are the Big 5 Bookers at the moment, and who do you see as the Big 5 in 6 months?

Qwake

Yes, stop posting in here! I said any questions should be posted in the other sign up thread and thats where most of the answers already are.

Qwake

^ If hes the expert why'd you answer it?

C4, if you have read my TNE BTB, how would you improve it?

Do you think the BTB Power 10 was in place? what do you think should have been where?

Qwake

^ LMAO.

Yeah, I played the SVR06 GM Mode and I thought it was pretty cool and really got into that for a while, then when I found this forum I saw BTB section and liked what I saw. It reminded me of SVR06 so I decided to start my BTB and I am still writing today :lol:

Evil Austin

well to be honest no one on this site, like what the leviathan had stated GM Mode on the smackdown vs Raw games really helped me get on a BTB bandwagon and I started to do one on another site which kinda sucked and I was like on only one there doing a BTB and no one to read or review my work, so that was gay at the time and than i started searching the web and I decided to start a BTB here....

C4

What is it that made you want to do a BTB

What is the best way to add Realism to a BTB

The booking world is always inspiring and so I started one of my first very little BTB about a year ago just because of the inspiration of booking.

Realism can be added in a few ways, firstly write short (as always :shifty: ) don't ever try to drag your match and come up with interesting real like storylines. First imagine them in your head and think if this really can be implemented on RAW or Smackdown, Impact!, whatever. Once you're satisfied you got realism, also try and use popular superstars who are more over with general fans.. Making Funaki the champion of your BTB won't be such a wise move.

C4, if you have read my TNE BTB, how would you improve it?

Do you think the BTB Power 10 was in place? what do you think should have been where?

Firstly remove all the eye pinching colors with which you type, write matches in dark blue or something like that, red hits the eye really bad. Next, improve your grammar and use different types of moves in matches. Type in word not on the forum since there is the auto correct feature. One more thing, don't always end matches in interferences or DQ's and don't stop half way through. Even if you want an attack from a particular superstar, do it after the match is over. Do some work on your promos and have backstage segments and stuff like that.

As for the power 10, it's a complete disgrace because of the guy handling it and it can be done 100x better but that's just my sick opinion.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well, idk about booking, but it has to do with the section.

How would you inprove the BTB Section?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The only reason i ever started one was because Weebo and I had many classes together throughout high school. We always discussed wrestling and I always felt like I could book things better and think of different story lines than they did. One year Weebo told me about what a BTB is and that was at the point where I was writing a lot of like poetry and I was working on a novel. So my motivation was to prove to Weebo and everyone else that I could be a good booker on my own and to also push the limits of my writing abilities.

John

ok heres a question, which was your favourite storyline to write? and why did you like to write it so much?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I have an idea but he will have no gimmick for a while.

C4

Well, idk about booking, but it has to do with the section.

How would you inprove the BTB Section?

Firstly, I would clear up all the BTB's that don't need to be here and are wasting space and flooding the section. Next, if I would have the rules in my hands I would demand every new guy to PM me some of his work before starting a new BTB, if it's quality work then only he would be approved and allowed to start his BTB.

ok heres a question, which was your favourite storyline to write? and why did you like to write it so much?

It would be the storyline between Hogan, Eric Bischoff and Rowdy Piper that I wrote for about 2 months in IWB, it had Hogan and Bischoff come to IWB from WCW and tried to invade the show, every week they did something innovative and it was great. It ended at Legends Massacre and I still remember that it got a very positive response at that time so that has to be my best storyline.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, my story goes like this. I didn't know what BTB was at first. I was browsing wrestling forums and found IWF. I browsed around and checked out the BTB section and thought "Man, I think I can do that" so I registered as a user here on IWF, went to the BTB section and created The Commencement. Before I created The Commencement, I would read XBA's TNA: iMPACT! and was blown away at how good it was. I was vaguely familiar with TNA at that time but reading XBA's BTB it felt like I had been watching TNA every week. It was that realistic. I think it's safe to say that Xtremebadass is the inspiration behind me starting a BTB.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I was bored sitting around with nothing to do for once. And I was in here and thought, what would your dream team of a BTB be? ot roster wise but like say you had a WWE BTB and you could have 3 writers (past or present). One for raw one for Smackdown and one for ECW. What 3 bookers would you want in that BTB to make it an unstoppable megapower that everyone would enjoy? Just a thought.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I am annoyed now, how come i hardly ever get reviews, 6 people said they would check this out but none did i think i have vastly imprved yet no on is reviewing.