TNA HardCORE Justice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
This is the best thing to happen in wrestling all year.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm putting it at horrible to unwatchable if I had to rank it. Even TNA fanatics I know personally aren't going to bother with this show.

I'm one of them. I'll read a recap of it but if I missed anything I honestly wouldn't care. I didn't watch ECW then and I don't want to watch it now.

Reaction score
ECW back then was a spontaneous edgy product. It no longer is spontaneou and certainly no edgy. They're just acting out what they once did and I just don't care for it anymore. Will any of these wrestlers be that much better off in wrestling because of this show? I guess we'll truly have to wait and see to judge that one.

Mister J

Reaction score
Raven/Abyss vs Dreamer/RVD was very entertaining.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
ECW back then was a spontaneous edgy product. It no longer is spontaneou and certainly no edgy. They're just acting out what they once did and I just don't care for it anymore. Will any of these wrestlers be that much better off in wrestling because of this show? I guess we'll truly have to wait and see to judge that one.

The guys who haven't been on tv in a while will probably get an increase in pay on the indies because of just appearing on an international PPV. The guys already in TNA will most likely have nothing happen.

Reaction score
Yeah they'll be able to charge abit more for 8x10's and such but I still don't see how TNA gains from this if in fact this is the "last stand".

Mister J

Reaction score
That was a great show! I liked it better than any of the WWE versions.

Reaction score
I watched about four segments/matches from this...errr...show. I'm not going to rant, but this might be the biggest piece of shit TNA has EVER put out there. Good lord. Awful. Even Scorpio and CW Anderson having a somewhat decent affair and Sabu and RVD not infecting the crowd with "botchulism" (damn right I just coined it) couldn't carry this suck fest past the worst of ECW memories, December to Dismember. Just fucking awful.

Thoughts:
-The production must have cost TNA a whole ten bucks. Good lord, that lighting was awful, I don't care if they were trying to attempt a grimy EW feel, it was pure shit. And of course the TNA fans were their usually stupid selves, so many unwarranted "This is wrestling" chants.

-WTF with Tommy Dreamer/Raven? They built this up to be the centerpiece of the show, for what, to do a rip off of the Mick Foley's kids watching him get his brains fucked in from that documentary? And then RAVEN WINS AGAIN?!?! WTF, way to get some closure on a decade dormant feud that was scored 345329085023 to 1.

-All the old ECW dudes paying tribute to Joey Styles and Tenay saying if he weren't contractually obligated he'd be there. I dunno, but I bet Joey is more content with a high paying job than being associated with this mess.

- The only spots that the TNA roster got were they reminiscing ECW and they all looked like they were reading cue cards...SAD.

-Taz is a fucking moron. I used to love the guy, but he's a tool now. "Chair shots to the elbow hurt more than to the spine". Classic.

- Way too many sick, unprotected chair shots. But I guess when these guys got nothing left to give, I guess it's best to sacrifice what's left of their brains, since most of them will probably be dead in the next five-ten years.

-And finally, Tommy Dreamer is a fucking moron too. He'd fit perfectly with Russo on the creative team. What a mess this guy booked.

Mister J

Reaction score
This was the best PPV all year. WWE version was awful. Vince McMahon just put over all the WWE guys. TNA's version seemed to have more of an ECW atmosphere. I also like that it was only ECW originals on the show.

Reaction score
This was the best PPV all year. WWE version was awful. Vince McMahon just put over all the WWE guys. TNA's version seemed to have more of an ECW atmosphere. I also like that it was only ECW originals on the show.

You're an idiot. WWE's version did way more to capture the atmosphere of ECW. ONS had a balcony dive, enter sandman, two good shoot promos by RVD and Heyman, an awesome match between Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka, and really did more to honor the memory of ECW. Also WWE's version actually took place in an arena associated with ECW. And on a final note the original ECW was all about accentuating the positive and hiding the negatives. TNA did the complete opposite last night.

Reaction score
The only positive TNA had was 2 Cold Scorpio. That man is still awesome at his age. Still laughing at the incredibly atrocious booking of Dreamer-Raven part 6536087492790.

Reaction score
Holy shit...I just saw it...they used a FAKE BLUE MEANIE??!!? LMFAO. This show was just so terrible, oh man. But of course if the numbers come back stinkin like their usual PPV numbers, Dixie will blame the ECW guys and pretend like TNA's regular shit doesn't stink.

Mister J

Reaction score
Hardcore Justice showed what ECW is really about. Those guys busted their asses off and put on a very good show. Tommy Dreamer should be a full time booker in TNA. I didn't like any of the WWE versions. They ruined everything that was great about ECW just to feed Vince McMahon's ego.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah it really didnt live up to my expectations at all. There were alot of little things that actually kind of pissed me off about the show. For one, we knew we were in store for some fucked TNA style ppv when the first match started with a FUCKING dance off..Im suprised we didnt get a "Holy Shit" chant from the idiotic obvlivous audience while they were dancing too. I mean its like TNA hand picks the biggest smurf marks on the fucking plantet to come watch their tapings. There was not ONE holy shit moment on this entire PPV. Including that weak ass powerbomb through the flaming table that Kahoneys( Balls Mahoney) went though. It was just a weak imitation of the one from ONS2005. The fact that copyright laws prevented TNA from doing alot of things that we would see in the original ECW brought the PPV quality down, but why replicate something that is owned by someone else in the first place? So copyright laws cannot be used as an excuse whatsoevwer. They knew what they were getting into from the start, and I Believe they could of done a much better job with what they had to work with. The "extreme" wrestling wasnt really there and it was just a few mediocre matches that looked like they were trying to book more for reasons other than what the show was about (Besides RVD/Sabu and Raven/Dreamer) Not to mention how much worse the announcers made the show. Taz has to be loosing brain cells or something, he just isnt the same guy he used to be on the headset. And christ oh mighty Tenay should of lost his job back when
Don West lost his. This guy is just plain outdated and makes less and less sence every week he marks out more on air than a 5 year old does at home watching his John Cena . They could of had anyone call the action, Foley woulda been nice, but no, we get Mark Tenay and a Taz who admits on an ECW PPV that he has "gone soft". I truely was excited for this one to be honest, I made sure i was home to watch the whole thing, I was supportive of the idea andactually had hope that it would succeed and that I could tell everyone how wrong they were aout it being a bad idea but instead im here talking about how dissapointed I am...typical.