TNA HardCORE Justice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Re: TNA Hard Justice One Last Stand

Within a month all your bitching about "re doing something that has been dead for years" will be over and you guys can all go back to your normal bitching about regular TNA TV.

Is that a promise? They can always reform the LWO or re-do the Brawl for All.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Scheduled to appear on the show....:

HARDCORE-ORIGINALS_01.jpg
HARDCORE-ORIGINALS_02.jpg

HARDCORE-ORIGINALS_03.jpg
HARDCORE-ORIGINALS_04.jpg

HARDCORE-ORIGINALS_05.jpg
HARDCORE-ORIGINALS_06.jpg

HARDCORE-ORIGINALS_07.jpg

Reaction score
No little picture for Stevie Richards?

I was just rewatching ECW One Night Stand 2005 and at one point Kurt Angle got on the mic and said "ECW fans are the lowest form of scum walking God's green Earth. You people suck!" Interesting old tidbit I thought was kinda funny seeing as how Angle is in another company 5 years later with the whole ECW thing going on again.

Reaction score
Mikey Whipwreck's not gonna be there according to his Facebook. Although he could be working people though.

Reaction score
Mikey still works??? The last I remember of him was wayyyy back in RoH's beginnings, he was teaming up with Special K. What the hell ever happened to Special K?

Some other guys they could bring in: Spike Duddley, Kid Kash, EZ Money, Cyrus, Meanie, and I'm surprised New Jack hasn't been mentioned yet, he can still do a sick balcony dive. Where is this PPV taking place? Please tell me somewhere outside of Orlando, the Manhattan Center or Hammerstein Ballroom or whatever it's called now would be nice since I know they probably wont be having it at the ECW arena. It would be a total fail to have it in the Impact Zone.

nation

Reaction score
Oh shit, plz bring in Kid Kash. I missed the majority of his ecw work but he was awesome on smackdown for the short run that he was there. He really helped out the crusierweight division.

Reaction score
So after Impact the names they announced were Balls Mahoney, Axl Rotten and Johnny Swinger? Thats it. I'm sure they're holding off on Sabu and Sandman as "surprises" but those announced names aren't exactly thrilling.

Reaction score
I haven't seen much of ECW circa 1990's but I can tell you a few things about this PPV.

The simple fact that 1/2 of the old ECW origional wrestlers have turned this show down is probably because this idea is so old & done so often that even Vince Russo believe's it's a terrible idea. TNA Are just trying to leach off the ECW name and it's disgusting. The ECW wrestlers I'd like to see are:

Kid Kash - I was a major fan of his during his short run in WWE. He teamed with Noble and had a brief reign as a cruiserweight champion and he was never used to his full potential but he still wrestled some good wrestling matches. I've viewed some of his Velocity matches on YouTube & they are better than 3/4 of wrestling matches I get to see now on free TV. This guy is a must-get for TNA.

Balls Mahoney: He isn't too good at wrestling but this guy can always provide a "OH MY GOD!" moment. He is bloodthirsty and always entertaining to watch (Except for when he's in PG ECW).

Sabu: One match that stands out for me is the match Sabu had on SNME in 2007 against Stevie Richards. Joey Styles hyped the hell out of that match only for Sabu to kick Richards then drive him through a table. I hope Sabu makes an appearance and puts on a ***** match because I know he can.

Sandman: Sandman was once a good wrestler and even if he appears solely for humous puposes, It's fine with me. Just have this guy booked somewhere.

Joel Gertner: Have him as the announcer with Taz. This guy is so funny and especially funny when he appeared on ECW: One Night Stand.

Lance Storm: This guy is a solid worker and I'd love for him to do one last match.

I'd like to see Rhyno, Dreamer, Foley, Richards, Raven and Team 3D but they're already invited.

Reaction score
Lance Storm has already turned down the offer. The buzz for this PPV is nowhere near what WWE had back in 2005.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Confirmed Names:

Tommy Dreamer
» Mick Foley
» Rob Van Dam
» Team 3D
» Raven
» Rhino
» Stevie Richards
» Simon Diamond
» Al Snow
» Axl Rotten
» Johnny Swinger

adbc118734351cc8fb51e77c74d06608_XL.jpg

Reaction score
Hardcore Justice

Singles match
RVD vs. Jerry Lynn - RVD has to win because he's the TNA World champ. It would look completely wrong for him to lose. I reckon he'd win via pinfall.

Singles match
Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer - I think Foley will get involved and swerve on Dreamer, causing Raven to take the upperhand. However, Some other ECW origionals get involved and Dreamer ends up pinning Raven. This would be the main event and even though I don't like what I've wrote - It's realistic and I can see TNA doing this. I hope not.​

soulpower

Reaction score
Not sure if this is news (IT SHOULDN'T BE!!!) but Jerry Lynn will NOT wrestle at Hardcore Justice due to a back injury. I guess this could lead to a Sabu v RVD ME, but I'm not sure if I want to see that.

I hate the approach they're taking for this PPV! I get wanting to use the old ECW vibe of not advertising the card, but ECW would at least advertise the top matches, and TNA isn't even doing that. I expect this show to be somewhere between mediocre and horrible.

Reaction score
I'm putting it at horrible to unwatchable if I had to rank it. Even TNA fanatics I know personally aren't going to bother with this show.