This really pisses me off...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You know what also pisses me off, is you could not tell the guy was gay. All he was the skinny jeans. Lil Wayne and Tyga from Young Money both wear skinny jeans and their not gay (that we know of), but damn if one of those guys walk around in the same city and have all them ni**as fighting over an autograph...

It's because Lil Wayne is in jail every other month so no one sees him in them to much. I find skinny jeans faggy too, but that is a style preference that I would not wear.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Skinny jeans aren't "faggy"... That would imply you had a penis. Skinny jeans is for bitches.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Black on black crime. Shocking.

Castiel

Reaction score
Skinny jeans are more comfortable then my other jeans tbh, that's the main reason I wear them....

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I have gay friends, I don't have a problem with them being gay. I call my friends gay and joke around, but they told me that it's okay as long as my intent isn't malacious.

The Viper

Reaction score
I have gay friends, I don't have a problem with them being gay. I call my friends gay and joke around, but they told me that it's okay as long as my intent isn't malacious.

Same here. I was good friends with an ULTRA gay dude back in 8th grade. Loved Britney Spears and all that shit. So, I don't have a problem with gay guys. They're good people.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Always good to have a gay friend... I dunno how or why but they are a fountain of knowledge on how to bang girls.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Always good to have a gay friend... I dunno how or why but they are a fountain of knowledge on how to bang girls.

They certainly know how to charm ladies, it's a pity that it's wasted on them when I could be using it.

Castiel

Reaction score
You're a homo.

Why don't you jump me on the streets bro?!

I know it's weird and I couldn't believe it either but yeah, skinny jeans are comfortable as fuck. My friends were wearing them for years and I was just like "pfft, you guys are gay and stuff" then one day they made me try on a pair in a store and they were great so I bought a pair.