This really pisses me off...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Take a look at this video, I saw it on Facebook yesterday and it really fucking pissed me off...

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgCrD8ld5DC705rNx[/video]

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Is "Jack City" meant to be Jackson, Mississippi?

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
I don't agree with beating people because they are gay... That was wrong. But had they said "No skinny jeans in Jack City!" instead, I think I would have been okay with it.

Reaction score
I don't agree with beating people because they are gay... That was wrong. But had they said "No skinny jeans in Jack City!" instead, I think I would have been okay with it.

It doesnt matter where they are, we live in an era where 95% of musicians have a fan base of gay and lesbian people. And being apart of that category, it pisses me off to see shit like this happen to people. I am sorry, but that would never fucking happen to me, regardless to how many people are there, someone would have gotten their ass beat...

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
I don't think those guys were musicians, just random douchebags. But I guess I could understand your outrage as I have been jumped for being white before. This is just the world we live in dude, there are douches of all races, sexes and sexual orientations around every corner. Hopefully the police find out who this is and prosecute em. It shouldn't be too hard, took the NOPD like 3 days to find the Alabama fan who teabagged that guy in Krystal's on Burbon st

Reaction score
Yeah I hear you... I just can't believe that we are in 2012 and people are getting verbally, mentally, and physically abused like this just because they made a choice about their life that has nothing to do with anyone else. I mean seriously, if it was that big of a deal to them, then they could have just let him walk, but they not only jumped him, but threw a fucking tire on him too? Makes me want to line them up and shoot them all in their fucking face.

Castiel

Reaction score
Why do people have to hate on skinny jeans? That's the real crime here. But yeah, douchebags are douchebags, it sucks but not everyone is going to be a decent human being out there sadly. Worse stuff like has happened.

Reaction score
You know what also pisses me off, is you could not tell the guy was gay. All he was the skinny jeans. Lil Wayne and Tyga from Young Money both wear skinny jeans and their not gay (that we know of), but damn if one of those guys walk around in the same city and have all them ni**as fighting over an autograph...

Postman Dave

Reaction score
to be fair, skinny jeans are pretty faggy......

but that doesn't mean someone should get jumped and get the shit kicked through them obviously.

Reaction score
but why are you thinking they are "faggy"? because mainly women wear jeans that are skin tight, and gay guys wear them when they go club hopping? Skinny jeans use to be a big trend in the late 80's early 90's. Lil wayne wears them and you dont see no one going on TV beating his ass over it. Not saying anything particular, but, these ignorant ass people on the street should be beat to death for the shit they are allowed to do with no conesquences

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Not saying anything particular, but, these ignorant ass people on the street should be beat to death for the shit they are allowed to do with no conesquences

Beating ignorant people to death because they beat other people up doesn't solve the problem, it just lowers you to their level.

Reactions: 1 person

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I think they look "faggy" because in my opinion they look stupid on guys. It's a fashion opinion, that's all.

Reaction score
Beating ignorant people to death because they beat other people up doesn't solve the problem, it just lowers you to their level.
You can say that because you are straight, but coming from someone inside the circle such as myself, I know more about it also because I have been descriminated against before. They pick on people because they find the ones who are too afraid to stand up for themselves, I bet your ass if that dude was muscular they would not have fucked with him.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
You can say that because you are straight, but coming from someone inside the circle such as myself, I know more about it also because I have been descriminated against before. They pick on people because they find the ones who are too afraid to stand up for themselves, I bet your ass if that dude was muscular they would not have fucked with him.

My sexual orientation has nothing to do with it, I don't believe in the death penalty either. That's an argument for another thread though.

The Viper

Reaction score
I think they look "faggy" because in my opinion they look stupid on guys. It's a fashion opinion, that's all.

It's a well known fact that skinny jeans are worn by more gay guys than straight guys (well idk about now. It seems like a shit ton of straight guys wear skinny jeans for some reason), so I agree with it looking "faggy" on straight men.

Wear denim jeans or some shit. But I do not agree with kicking another guys' ass just because he wears skinny jeans. Gay or not.