This really pisses me off...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The ones I have are not really skinny though, imine have a big of baggyness to them so when I wear my flannels or just tank tops i can let them bagg down a bit...I have never been with following someone elses style, I have always created my own. I wear abstract shit, but then again i did win best dressed in high school in 04 and 05

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I am actually not surprised at all.

In this day and age, yes, we are becoming more open with accepting the way people are (not fully, as we have plenty of idiots who will go out of their way to make trouble) but a lot of people in general are fucking immature idiots who can't control their stupidity. The world is loaded with violence, from movies to music to video games, and there are those of us who can be exposed to these things and not be ignorant enough to act upon it, but we also have people like this who feel the need to beat the shit out of people for stupid reasons.

I really don't understand why people do shit like this. If you aren't wearing those jeans, who gives a fuck? If you (saying you in general) think those jeans are gay/stupid/ugly/etc., WHO CARES? You aren't the one wearing them so keep your comments in your brain. If someone is gay, WHO CARES? It isn't your life and what that person does behind closed doors is his business, it has no impact on anyone personally, other than being a lifestyle some disagree with.

People need to learn to grow the fuck up and accept people for who they are. People judge by nature but it's how you handle your thoughts and actions that count. I know gay people and they are the most fun to hang out with. I couldn't care less that they like to lick pussy/take it up the ass when at home, I really don't. That is their business and their life, I don't interfere with that, and they don't interfere with my life.

People have this dumb superiority attitude and anyone who doesn't meet their standards gets beaten, whether it be verbally or physically.

Society can blow it out their ass, just go outside, say hi to a stranger, brighten someone's day instead of being pricks. Some hippy dude approached me one day when I was walking home. Most people may have been frightened by some stranger walking up fast behind them and walking side by side like they were a long time friend but this dude caught up to me and said he saw me from up the road and I looked like someone who was open to talking with anyone, and he was right, I am. He was a young guy, had long hair and a long beard. We chatted all the way up the street until I got to my building. He said it was nice meeting me and talking to me and that more people should be open and friendly and be able to have a conversation with someone they don't even know because it would make the world a better place.

Reaction score
videos like this always make me sick, watching this shit and not being able to help someone is sickning, I'm not going to be internet tuff guy and say I could have taken those guys but I will say had I been there I would have at least attempted, fuck I'd rather get my ass beat attempting to help someone then just see it. FUCK

Reaction score
Yeah, I admit I have gotten into a lot of fights at school because of my orientation, but I am the chillest dude, so you would not recognize the fact I was who I was. There were a few dudes that were bold enough to walk around in female jeans and shirts, I was NOT one of them, I dont get with that shit, but, you still shouldnt get beaten for doing it.

In my case, I have had to defend myself on several occasions, however, because of the type of person I am, the minute that someone stepped to me, I had the crowd step in and fight with me if I were ever outnumbered.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Just for the record... I wear skinny jeans.... that's right, the 200 LB SGT wears skinny jeans.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Damn, I feel bad just watching this and not being able to help this dude. If I would've been there I would've done something...

and would've got my ass kicked too, but I WOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING!