The Rock with notes on his arm?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
lol targetting the show for kids isnt investing in future fans. Targetting the show for kids means, when these kids grow up they wouldnt like it as much as they liked it when they were kids.
And the rocks films were hollywood, which is above wwe films that loose money everytime.

Then they'll be more kids to market the product to.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
http://www.wweshop.com/category/Men/TShirts

Cena is above The Rock in the mens shirts not only kids buy his merch, care to prove me wrong? He's the 2nd top seller for christs sake.

Once again selling merchendise has nothing to do with anything. I already agreed hes a money maker. However those who like him, like him well enough to buy his merchendise, it isnt hard to see he is hated by majority if u hear the boos and look at his youtube video comments.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Once again selling merchendise has nothing to do with anything. I already agreed hes a money maker. However those who like him, like him well enough to buy his merchendise, it isnt hard to see he is hated by majority if u hear the boos and look at his youtube video comments.

He's hated by the majority but people are buying his shirts? How is he hated by them if they're wearing his shirt?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
Then they'll be more kids to market the product to.

Once again u r trying to hide facts behind false judgements. Nobody except the WWE Officials care how much money whos making, what we care about is how entertaining the show actually is.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
seabs said:
He's hated by the majority but people are buying his shirts? How is he hated by them if they're wearing his shirt?
And like I have said. No one can be liked by everyone. Maybe he is hated by a lot of people (not as big as you think or he would not be selling as much) but it is all down to the character he plays.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:

What makes u think that people wouldnt buy his shirt if hes hated by the majority? Dont forget he has fanbase outside the wwe, which most of the other superstars doesnt, and when i said majority i meant majority wwe fans.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
JeebaK said:
What makes u think that people wouldnt buy his shirt if hes hated by the majority? Dont forget he has fanbase outside the wwe, which most of the other superstars doesnt, and when i said majority i meant majority wwe fans.

That makes no sense what so ever.... Why would people spend money to support a person who they hate?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Once again u r trying to hide facts behind false judgements. Nobody except the WWE Officials care how much money whos making, what we care about is how entertaining the show actually is.

"lol targetting the show for kids isnt investing in future fans. Targetting the show for kids means, when these kids grow up they wouldnt like it as much as they liked it when they were kids."

This is what you wrote, right? Saying that they're not investing in the future by marketing towards kids. I pointed out there will be more kids to market to after those grow up. Understand? No false judgements just answering your point with a counter argument.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
GAF said:
And like I have said. No one can be liked by everyone. Maybe he is hated by a lot of people (not as big as you think or he would not be selling as much) but it is all down to the character he plays.

Please name and post proof of ANY other wwe superstar, who as a face, got booed EVRYTIME he went to the ring for line 5 - 6 years.

seabs said:
"lol targetting the show for kids isnt investing in future fans. Targetting the show for kids means, when these kids grow up they wouldnt like it as much as they liked it when they were kids."

This is what you wrote, right? Saying that they're not investing in the future by marketing towards kids. I pointed out there will be more kids to market to after those grow up. Understand? No false judgements just answering your point with a counter argument.

Same can be said about the opposite. There will always be adults to market to, kids always grow up, everybody doesnt stay immature like Crayo, there will always be adults and after them other adults and so on.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Please name and post proof of ANY other wwe superstar, who as a face, got booed EVRYTIME he went to the ring for line 5 - 6 years.

Same can be said about the opposite. There will always be adults to market to, kids always grow up, everybody doesnt stay immature like Crayo, there will always be adults and after them other adults and so on.

Why change the formula they've always used? From Hogan to Cena they've marketed to kids, the same as your beloved AE you were 6 in 1996 right? So you would have been 11 when it ended in 2001? You were a kid through it they marketed to kids still.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
Why change the formula they've always used? From Hogan to Cena they've marketed to kids, the same as your beloved AE you were 6 in 1996 right? So you would have been 11 when it ended in 2001? You were a kid through it they marketed to kids still.

nope, kid was never the primary market for wwe, not since the introduction of pg. Stone Cold didnt come out in a flashy orange shirt, acting like a white Nope. Rock didnt come out and started using phrases that are mainly made to be adorable to kids, he can be so much better if he changes his kid's superhero gimmick, and he has already proven that in his promos against rock and kane. So why keep him as a kid fan favourite superman? Because Vince mcmahon is making money from it?