The Rock with notes on his arm?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
GAF said:
:upset:
If they lost money. Why the fuck would they be made?

It's a fact that WWE Studios is losing money. I'm still searching for why the fuck they are made, you tell me? Ask Vince? I really don't know

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's a fact that WWE Studios is losing money. I'm still searching for why the fuck they are made, you tell me? Ask Vince? I really don't know

I agree with you that they are leaking money but they make them as Vince is desperate to not be seen as a wrestling company. Even though it's what made him a billionaire.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
GAF said:
And if he really was hated then would he be the 'baby face of WWE' and would he be the person that possibly made WWE as big as it it? I highly doubt it.

This is why i hate 12 year old Cena marks.

1)"If he really was hated" Oh im sure he doesnt get booed everytime hes in that ring, im sure i have hearing problems and so does the thousands of people who hear Cena getting booed and humiliated by the crowds everytime.
When was the last time u saw a face, go up against a heel, and get booed. Exclude the rock rivalry, getting booed against someone like rock isnt something to be ashamed off, but getting booed while feuding with major heels like Miz and Del Rio, now thats emberassing.

2)Hes the person that made WWE as big as it is? Why because he made a movie? Wrestlers like Rock made 10x the amount of movies that he has. Because he get cheered by some kids? The ovation Stone Cold Recieved at 1998 and 1999s, and the ovation Rock recieved at 1999s - 2000, nobody else can or will ever match that. Becasue his shirts are the most sold? What do u expect when Vince targets the kiddy base as his primary audience and turns the show PG? Cena is a money maker for vince, but however he has nothing to do with making the show better. Legends like Flair and hogan and austin and rock and taker and micheals and hhh made the show what it is. Cena will have to go a long way to be considered one of the greats.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
seabs said:
I agree with you that they are leaking money but they make them as Vince is desperate to not be seen as a wrestling company. Even though it's what made him a billionaire.

WWE films are pretty crap. Really don't know why he doesn't want to be known as a wrestling company because it is what made him and it is the biggest around.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
GAF said:
:upset:
If they lost money. Why the fuck would they be made?

Next time dont post shit u dont know about. People should know better than to even reply to your posts, after seeing your kennedy dp.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Next time dont post shit u dont know about. People should know better than to even reply to your posts, after seeing your kennedy dp.
No comment to that.

JeebaK said:
This is why i hate 12 year old Cena marks.

1)"If he really was hated" Oh im sure he doesnt get booed everytime hes in that ring, im sure i have hearing problems and so does the thousands of people who hear Cena getting booed and humiliated by the crowds everytime.
When was the last time u saw a face, go up against a heel, and get booed. Exclude the rock rivalry, getting booed against someone like rock isnt something to be ashamed off, but getting booed while feuding with major heels like Miz and Del Rio, now thats emberassing.

2)Hes the person that made WWE as big as it is? Why because he made a movie? Wrestlers like Rock made 10x the amount of movies that he has. Because he get cheered by some kids? The ovation Stone Cold Recieved at 1998 and 1999s, and the ovation Rock recieved at 1999s - 2000, nobody else can or will ever match that. Becasue his shirts are the most sold? What do u expect when Vince targets the kiddy base as his primary audience and turns the show PG? Cena is a money maker for vince, but however he has nothing to do with making the show better. Legends like Flair and hogan and austin and rock and taker and micheals and hhh made the show what it is. Cena will have to go a long way to be considered one of the greats.
Why shouldn't he target the kids? They are the future of the WWE's business... and why shouldn't he target him as the main seller. The Rock's films had nothing to do with WWE so they do not really count do they.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
Not asking you to care but if someone is selling shirts does everyone hate them?

Time to clear up another falsly interpreted fact. I never mentioned everyone hating him. I said majority hate him. You only have to watch the show and visit some of his youtube videos to realize that, u dont have to ultra smart.

Also, the reason he sells the most merchendise is simply becuase, kids buy the most wwe merchendise, u wouldnt see too many 30 year olds walking around in a wwe shirt. And kids absolutely love cena. Hence his merchendise are the most sold.

Crayo said:
Was the top selling merch superstar for 6 years straight, thought I'd drop that in. The rest is too moronic for me to reply too.

somehow i knew he was going to come up with a Blue comment like this, this kid obviously doesnt even have any dignity.

Crayo said:
Was the top selling merch superstar for 6 years straight, thought I'd drop that in. The rest is too moronic for me to reply too.

somehow i knew he was going to come up with a Blue comment like this, this kid obviously doesnt even have any dignity.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
JeebaK said:
Time to clear up another falsly interpreted fact. I never mentioned everyone hating him. I said majority hate him. You only have to watch the show and visit some of his youtube videos to realize that, u dont have to ultra smart.

Also, the reason he sells the most merchendise is simply becuase, kids buy the most wwe merchendise, u wouldnt see too many 30 year olds walking around in a wwe shirt. And kids absolutely love cena. Hence his merchendise are the most sold.

So why does Vince's idea for him to appeal to the kids make him a bad person and hated. He can't be hated by most people if many kids buy his merch.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:

http://www.wweshop.com/category/Men/TShirts

Cena is above The Rock in the mens shirts not only kids buy his merch, care to prove me wrong? He's the 2nd top seller for christs sake.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not true. Some cities Cena gets zero boo's, some he gets fully boo'd (New York, Chicago, smark cities), some he gets 3/4 cheers and 1/4 boos and some he gets half and half. He's liked by the majority because there's more casuals than there is smarks. The majority of his haters are smarks, that's a fact.

You never see a casual say "I hate Cena because his character is stale and he's being shoved down our throat by the powers of backstage", they say "I love cena because he's kind, loyal and strong" bla bla. Way more casuals than smarks.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Anyone is hated somewhere along the line as well. You can not appeal to everyone. And if many people hated him why would he have like double the Facebook fans (which was on the 'Did you know' Part two weeks ago or something) than The Rock?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
GAF said:
No comment to that.

Why shouldn't he target the kids? They are the future of the WWE's business... and why shouldn't he target him as the main seller. The Rock's films had nothing to do with WWE so they do not really count do they.

lol targetting the show for kids isnt investing in future fans. Targetting the show for kids means, when these kids grow up they wouldnt like it as much as they liked it when they were kids.
And the rocks films were hollywood, which is above wwe films that loose money everytime.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Yeah but HollyWood films is completely unrelated to the discussion which is about WWE. So why that was brought up I do not know.