The Rock with notes on his arm?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Going round in circles. Majority don't hate him since he makes the most money from merch. That's that debate over. Males only is something none of us know for sure... it's more like a philosophical debate than a factual one. It'll have no end, so it'll just create flame wars and users having to lie to win (JeebaK).

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Dolph'sZiggler said:
John Cena made WWE as big as it is? That's quite possibly the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read anywhere in my entire life

Pretty sure these things are dumber - Click here

:lebron:

If you take a look in the WWE stadium at a event of programme I can guarantee that the main amount of signs or T-Shirts worn are about Cena. He is the main person in WWE and the sales would not be as big as it would be if it was not for Cena. If he was not a big part in WWE. Why would most of the WWE films or events advertised involving Cena? :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gaf you are either 12 years old or a complete blueberry. No offense but either way I have no desire to discuss this topic with you

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Gaf you are either 12 years old or a complete blueberry. No offense but either way I have no desire to discuss this topic with you

Must mean you are something like 5 years old then? Because I take myself to be a lot more mature than you. I put a point forward with evidence and not just say something to start a flame. Think I would have the backing of most of the members here to that I am more mature than you.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cena didn't make the WWE as big as it was, Vince did. Vince made Hogan, Vince made Rock, Vince made Austin and Vince made Cena. John is the face but he will be replaced, the same as every other one.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Well, you can not remember everything from a rehearsal.
No dissapointments in Rocky.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Disagree Jose, Punk, Cena, Jericho, Miz all go out there with bullet points given to them from the back but that's it. The rest is improvised, that's how you become a good mic worker in my opinion, improvisation skills.

Roach

Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
seabs said:
Cena didn't make the WWE as big as it was, Vince did. Vince made Hogan, Vince made Rock, Vince made Austin and Vince made Cena. John is the face but he will be replaced, the same as every other one.

Suppose you are right there. I would say out of all of them he made the biggest sales from products though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
GAF said:
Suppose you are right there. I would say out of all of them he made the biggest sales from products though.

It was probably Austin tbh he sold a shirt every minute I think it was, not to mention the buy rates and ratings he drew.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE Films lmfao. They lose the WWE money