The Rock with notes on his arm?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
He's probably used to it now, he's had some fans hating his guts since what, 2006? The troll smile when they boo him is just epic.

I find it epicly funny how you are always trying to defend Cena by changing a word or two at every post.
He's had "some" fans hating? Really? Is it that hard to admit and write "majority" instead of "some"? You are just trying to twist the facts the support your own theories, thats the problem, however theories doesnt change facts.

On topic.
1)The guy must be a genious to write up a 10 minute promo on his wrist.
2)Oh ofcourse, even if it was actually the promo written, its so hart to believe that it was part of the storyline, because then we cant defend our famously overrated superman wrestler anymore can we?

However i already accepted Cena's mic skills has improved a lot. But its mainly because he has been up against the likes of Kane and Rock's recently. I would like to see him cut a promo, even half good as his rock or kane promos, when hes the WWE Champion.
When it was for the Championship all his promos drastically change to "i am not intimidated by you." and "i will never back down". It sounds harsh but thats the way it is, and im sure everybody, whos judgements arent clouded by overgrown emotions to defend their superhero face of the current wwe, will agree that his promos drastically got better when he started getting involved in non title feuds aka since around rock's arrival.
And although i have to accept that his promos have been way way above wwe standards recently, im pretty sure that once this feud is over, if wwe keeps him as a face and moves him back to title matches his promos will go back to that superhero clown gimmick. Does he have what it takes, like CM Punk, to cut interesting promos for Title matches? I highly doubt it, and i highly doubt vince will let him do it either, because kids love this cena, even though his character was stale for most of the mature fans, he makes too much money for with his superhero character. Hence once again, my hate for PG, if this wasnt a kid's show Cena would be involved in more interesting storylines like the Kane and Rock feuds, thus not limiting his ability.

Also the recent talk of Cena turning heel and starting his own group, with the likes of Vince, HHH, Kane etc, sounds great, but i doubt that will happen, because face cena will make them 3x the money, and hence we will have to deal with the superhero cena again after a few months. Once again, if the show wasnt PG, and the main audience source wasnt kids, Cena's heel turn would have surely happened.

They managed to turn Hogan Heel, i dont see why they wouldnt have turned Cena heel. But they prob wouldnt , not untill atleast 4 more years atleast, turn him heel.

Second reason for disliking Cena is his lazyness in the ring. We all saw what he is capable off in his debut match against angle. Where did all those moves go? He has turned into a 4 move guy as most have noticed, and the argument that he doesnt have to do more is totally insulting. Its not about what u HAVE to do, but what u DO.

Also, i dislike how Cena's fitness is always so low. I mean Rock used to be like Jericho or Orton or Barett build when he was at his prime, now he is bulkier than ever, and i suggest everyone to recheck his tag team match, those arm drag downs, and smoothness, and flexibility in ring, from someone of his built isnt very common, and once again he didnt have to do those moves to please the fans, they would have cheered for him no matter what, so why should cena be an exception.

Waiting for a valid response, but im sure all i will get is a "cena > rock. u mad?" type of immature response from an immature person, everyone knows who.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
I find it epicly funny how you are always trying to defend Cena by changing a word or two at every post.
He's had "some" fans hating? Really? Is it that hard to admit and write "majority" instead of "some"? You are just trying to twist the facts the support your own theories, thats the problem, however theories doesnt change facts.

Why has the arena been filled with his merch since 2006? Why has he been the top seller for the majority of his time as a top face? The majority of fans don't hate him other wise he'd be a poor seller in merch, after all who'd buy a shirt of a man they hate?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck that Cena sells t shirts to little kids? I sure as hell don't

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Who gives a fuck that Cena sells t shirts to little kids? I sure as hell don't

It shows he can't be hated by everyone if they buy his merch, not to mention he's always one of the top sellers in adult sizes too.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph you're slowly becoming another JeebaK.

You think we care that he sells merch? It's just being used as proof that the majority of fans don't hate Cena, if he's out selling the whole WWE roster combined at times.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I could care less about merchandise sales period to be frank. I'm not making any money off of it

I also love how any time I disagree with Crayo it means I'm becoming another Jeebak. Just drop that act honestly bro it's as stale as stale gets

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I could care less about merchandise sales period to be frank. I'm not making any money off of it

Not asking you to care but if someone is selling shirts does everyone hate them?

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
JeebaK said:

Shut the fuck up man. What do you have against Cena? Yes, he is a kiss ass to the WWE but he is perhaps the main reason why WWE is as big as it is. He is dedicated to his job and has great mic skills. The fans reactions mean nothing. Don't you think that was the reaction that was meant to happen.... You need to learn to read into the actual idea behind things rather than just slagging him off when you have no reason.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
seabs said:
Not asking you to care but if someone is selling shirts does everyone hate them?

Nobody on Earth is hated by 'everyone' but Cena is clearly hated by more male fans over the age of 18 than he is liked by, while he is loved by women and children. This is nothing new

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not true. He's hated in that age democrat in the IWC sure, but outside of it, males that age are casuals. You see so many older men with Cena shirts on. Probably half and half between males.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nobody on Earth is hated by 'everyone' but Cena is clearly hated by more male fans over the age of 18 than he is liked by, while he is loved by women and children. This is nothing new

"I find it epicly funny how you are always trying to defend Cena by changing a word or two at every post.
He's had "some" fans hating? Really? Is it that hard to admit and write "majority" instead of "some"? You are just trying to twist the facts the support your own theories, thats the problem, however theories doesnt change facts."

This is a quote of what we're disputing, can anyone argue that Cena is hated by the majority of fans? The reason I disputed it was if the majority hated him he'd sell alot less merch then he does. The majority doesn't hate him as a whole, the males might but the majority doesn't.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If it were half and half he wouldn't be getting such noticeable boos in half the places WWE goes. clearly more adult males hate him than not, even if there are some who like him, and that's just the ones in attendance. If you take all WWE fans who are male and over 18 I'd venture to guess 60-70% have low tolerance for Cena's current character

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
seabs said:
"I find it epicly funny how you are always trying to defend Cena by changing a word or two at every post.
He's had "some" fans hating? Really? Is it that hard to admit and write "majority" instead of "some"? You are just trying to twist the facts the support your own theories, thats the problem, however theories doesnt change facts."

This is a quote of what we're disputing, can anyone argue that Cena is hated by the majority of fans? The reason I disputed it was if the majority hated him he'd sell alot less merch then he does. The majority doesn't hate him as a whole, the males might but the majority doesn't.

And if he really was hated then would he be the 'baby face of WWE' and would he be the person that possibly made WWE as big as it it? I highly doubt it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
John Cena made WWE as big as it is? That's quite possibly the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read anywhere in my entire life