The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I never said I was reading haza town, I don’t really have a read on him. I was explaining why I wasn’t following you on it

Kajuh

Reaction score
Any particular reason you included yourself in this list that doesn't include everybody? Cause I got this suspicion it's because I asked you why you didn't just tell N0M that you were town when he questioned you early on.

I included everyone that I have a read on; my read on myself is Town.

Honestly I didn't answer him because I thought it was stupid and a waste of time.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:rippedcal

Caught junk off my trolling and magic off his entry guess that makes me 100% responsible for two scum flips I'll take my MVP when you're ready everyone

prolly indy

he’s the traitor who fucked things up for everybody
I mean I'll clarify on this now because magic kind of outed it but that's me and I was recruitable but it was removed. I wasn't gonna say anything cause it seemed unfair but he's dead now and I'd say it at this point anyway for cheap town points.

Also my role is quite literally fuckery incarnate so this lines up

I'm also pretty sure ace is scum. Like confident that he was good guying me because I have no idea what he was on about when defending me.

I was not aggressive to start this game out so I don't know where that came from.
I actually had this read as well but didn't want to distract from magic so wasn't gonna bring it up until after, but I too thought ace was scum from his entrance.

dont ask me to play again. i cant wait this Blue section.

mAgIc iS sCuM.

every time im not mafia. yet you lose every time im actually mafia and then never understand the correlation and yes i am mad because i just want to play. i got vigged last game because you guys ignored the bulk of my play and the vig went along with "he slipped by saying 2-shot busdriver"

WHERE'S CHIMP

this is the Blue shit i deal with every game.
Who's gonna tell magic that he was in fact scum?

What do you think of him now?

@Lethal Banks what are you thoughts on the game right now?
:pogba

I mean I knew he was Jeff the whole time

Vote Ace

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Ace’s and Banez’ are doing nothing for me tbh

There was also that weird exchange between the two :deandre

I got tournament starting soon and once it's done i'm heading to sleep, i'll be back tomorrow.

Seems like an excuse for you to disappear :mj

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm a player who keeps taking badly concealed jabs at me wants me to follow him, how do we feel about this?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If you're gonna shoot him at least get a claim beforehand

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That's not to say Brutus should claim right now, just ykno

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Shoot ace instead poy poy you have my permission