The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Hello? If for some reason you feel I have been taking jabs at you, you are gravely mistaken.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not gonna shoot brutus btw

I’ll holster FOR NOW

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy is 2/2 so far, you guys should follow him on ace

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
These votes all came pretty soon after Junk's intro and Odo calling her out. I think it looks good for all three really, duel came next before anymore unless I missed them in my search. Junk kinda giving up makes me think bussing is likely like I said before but can't see it coming this soon after Odo's suspicion or even before the duel started since it was such a quick sequence.

If one of them were to be scum, which one do you think it would be?

Any particular reason you included yourself in this list that doesn't include everybody? Cause I got this suspicion it's because I asked you why you didn't just tell N0M that you were town when he questioned you early on.

AI?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Let’s ask the man himself: @TKOK do you know why Haza is reading you town? :cal3

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But nah for real check his entrance, he backtracked quickly on what was going to be a defence of magic which tickled me immediately

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean it was more so support on lethal but meh same thing

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This will probably also result in him being more inclined to bus than would usually be the case (i'm not sure how 'usual' that is tbf) if he does flip scum imo
Also, I flagged it at the time but this post comes completely out of the blue and idk why in the fuck he would be talking about bussing at this stage

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just another point to bring up here in accordance with him jumping on junk and awkwardly defending magic - last game he fell into a trap of town reading townies and scum reading scumbois, to the point he pointed it out himself in the qt. so that’s definitely his natural inclination

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Gonna head to sleep before I YOLO trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.