The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
HorusHeresyBanner.jpg

Welcome to the Horus Heresy, may The Emperor protect...

Rules
  • No communicating with one another outside of the game thread or your mod provided QT. No hesitations for modkilling.
  • You may claim your character, role and alignment. Be careful though, the ruinous powers are always watching from the warp.
  • Day 1 will be 48 hours, and Night 1 will be 24 hours. We will then move to 24 / 16. I reserve the right to change this at any time.
  • Keep it calm and keep it fun. No flaming, if you get too heated, take a break for 10.
  • Play to your win conditions as detailed in your PM.
  • Editing is allowed within reason (fixing a typo or an addendum within a couple of minute is fine, editing a post that's been there for 10 mins or more is not okay).
  • Any attempts to take advantage of potential errors or unintended means will result in strict punishment for yourself and your alignment.
  • Inactivity: I expect a certain amount of posts from users each phase, I reserve the right to rep you out if you do not contribute after a warning.
  • Role resolution will be as follows:

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
    Hide/Commute
    Bus Drive / Redirect *
    Roleblock *
    Framer/Lawyer
    Investigate
    Protect
    Miscellaneous
    Kill / Poison / Arson
    Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect
    Night phase completes
    Results given to players alive

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, the roleblock will take precedence. This includes if a roleblock targets a bus driver - the roleblock will prevent the bus drive from taking place, unless the bus driver switched themselves or the block happens to prevent other roles from resolving on the target.

"Fix Bayonets!"

Welcome to the Horus Heresy, you are:

0. Example.png

Imperial Guardsman #00000000313

Astra Militarum Aligned | Imperium Aligned

Vanilla Townie

You are an Imperial Guardsman, one of billions to be used as cannon fodder against the enemies of the Imperium.

You are a Vanilla Townie, you have no role.

You win when the Imperium hold the majority or all threats to the Imperium have been wiped out - whichever comes first.

45yW1Ts.jpg

The Great Crusade Ends...

Following the success of the Adeptus Astartes during the Great Crusade that saw The Emperor of Mankind reunited with his 18 sons and turn them into military commanders for the now universe spanning Imperium. The warp ripples with activity and psykers around the universe scream in psychic agony as the Ruinous Powers of Chaos dance along the border of reality itself with their infinite armies of horrors. Whilst the men and women of the Imperium paraded the streets, baring witness to military demonstrations of unequivocal strength - the agents of darkness created mischief and seeds were planted...

It is now Day 1 - with 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.
You have 48 hours.

@Lethal Banks
@JoeExotic
@Tweet
@Odo
@Ace
Mi$$ Bli$$ - Tzeentch - Ruinous Powers Aligned - Died Day 1 via Duellist
@Chris
@CraigPelton
@Haza
@Doddsy
@Banez
@Poyser
@Death Meta Knight
@Kajuh
@TKOK
@Alco
Showtime - The Emperor of Mankind - God Aligned - Died Day 1 via Duelliest
@NotBrutus
@Phenom

Day 1 - Duel 1
Day1 - Duel 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ehhhhh, my roles is certainly interesting. I genuinely don't think scum would even want to kill me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hello fellow chocobos

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
hello friends and fellow competitors

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
All right Doddsy has thrown me off my game so I will return later

Reactions: Odo

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Kind of suspect you couldn’t tell me why i shouldn’t vote you. Ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.