The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Just to go back on post #792 , it's not the fact others brought it up that makes it problematic in this particular instance. It's that you asked me about previous claims from a previous game , and when I gave it to you, THAT was your statement. It just screams like fake detective work (which I did for you in the end)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
hey poyser fancy shooting brutus?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just to go back on post #792 , it's not the fact others brought it up that makes it problematic in this particular instance. It's that you asked me about previous claims from a previous game , and when I gave it to you, THAT was your statement. It just screams like fake detective work (which I did for you in the end)
why was it fake? If Evans gives full fakes then copying and pasting an exert from a town role PM would be easy to do as scum lol.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
I will let you fine gentlemen ponder what you'd like to do, I believe we have lots of time. A bit sad not current buys vote wise on my boy but I'm a patient Knight. I will hold the line.

for what it's worth i'd rather not risk poyser while we're ahead but up to you guys

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My problem with haza is he was talking some absolute bollocks last game and he was town lel

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I appreciate you moving to absolute bollocks instead of pure shite, Poyser. Much more :pals: like

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lot to unpack. I’ll catch up on a few.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
My problem with haza is he was talking some absolute bollocks last game and he was town lel
There is a big difference between talking pure shite and being wrong about something. You can make perfect sense and be wrong

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
I can understand that Poyser. All I can really say is I'm asking people to trust my instincts atm

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
also @Poyser I do have to point out that

you are reading haza town because he was talking non-sense last game and was town then

however

you are reading CP town for actingthe same way he was last game, where he was scum.

Now I understand different players and playstyles. But you have to admire the irony a lil here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.