The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Pretty big reach to say typing out a tiny portion of my role is cheating. I could literally do this or pretend to do this as any alignment. It's more the fact you would focus on it I find comical, is all. As surely there's plenty of other valid reasons to read me town.

I digress, vote stays.

Last edited:
Reactions: CraigPelton

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I got tournament starting soon and once it's done i'm heading to sleep, i'll be back tomorrow.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
But how would you know when early morning is for him your defence is falling apart at the seams here Death Meta Knight.

I think he seems fine so far, the fact he's one of the top posters is also a pretty fair point in his favour as SCUMnom is more aloof

What do you think of him now?

@Lethal Banks what are you thoughts on the game right now?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Glad Odo and I had the same read on Chris being BASIC, I said it before he did everyone can fact check that happily

Thing is Chris is right about being pushed for that before when he was town, I know because I am guilty of at least one of those times

Agree with people saying me playing the same way as last game is NAI, I was gonna play the same way regardless

CraigPelton

Reaction score
What are the answers you're getting for these questions telling you so far @NotBrutus

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
What are everyone’s thoughts on Magic’s scum read on Ace btw? Is this something to bother looking into?

CraigPelton

Reaction score

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Pretty big reach to say typing out a tiny portion of my role is cheating. I could literally do this or pretend to do this as any alignment. It's more the fact you would focus on it I find comical, is all. As surely there's plenty of other valid reasons to read me town.

I digress, vote stays.

If it's not copy and pasted I apologise, if it is, it's cheating.

I've also discussed your alignment prior so saying i'm focusing on that is incorrect. To go over that track again, as far as reasons to read you town outside of the copied role pm I have the two non-town duel deaths. The first of which i've already dismissed as I know you're open to swiftly bussing when Tier 1's target weak players that are on your team. The second of which I don't think was ever not happening.

Another thing that surprises me is you're calling me out for focusing on that in particular and lacking gusto when the other players (CP and Tweet I think) that have called you out for breaking the rules seemingly haven't given almost as much thought to your slot as I have. What do you think of those two?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Chris Haza and Ace

Ggs all

CraigPelton

Reaction score
For one of those I meant to type Brutus tho

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
If it's not copy and pasted I apologise, if it is, it's cheating.

I've also discussed your alignment prior so saying i'm focusing on that is incorrect. To go over that track again, as far as reasons to read you town outside of the copied role pm I have the two non-town duel deaths. The first of which i've already dismissed as I know you're open to swiftly bussing when Tier 1's target weak players that are on your team. The second of which I don't think was ever not happening.

Another thing that surprises me is you're calling me out for focusing on that in particular and lacking gusto when the other players (CP and Tweet I think) that have called you out for breaking the rules seemingly haven't given almost as much thought to your slot as I have. What do you think of those two?

I definitely noticed tweet mentioning it and while I have some meta reasons to read him town (his play around the first duel for example is something I would expect from wet feet town tweet) I didn't love it. To be fair it was a while back now it the thread and yours is more recent.

I don't recall CP making such statements however, so I can't comment on that.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I did reply to Magic saying that Jeff had to be scum because of the setup spec by saying it's Hank

I also voted Jeff to die first tho so admittedly that wasn't great. Wasn't a great joke I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.