The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Reading TKOK town based on that :heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hmm, its curious that having put both alco and banez among my town reads, Haza isnt pressing me

WRT Banez? I actually thought you had Banez scum, is it theme spec you have him town now or other reasons?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Also don't think I haven't noticed the shade/potential attempt at pressuring the mod masked as a town read :p

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
To give an actual answer, for Jeff to be scum here you'd have to think he's a 2x Duelist who probably made up all the other conditions of his role, who willingly dueled one of his teammates instead of having town waste the phase lynching Junk. It's a possibility that Junk as his teammate requested to be dueled after her botched entrance but for now that razor thingy would suggest he's very likely town.

Did you expect a different answer from this one?

Reactions: Kajuh and Chris

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also don't think I haven't noticed the shade/potential attempt at pressuring the mod masked as a town read :p
lol yes im scum but im pressuring the mod in the game thread and town confirming you in doing so because that's going to help mitigate the damage :reigns3

if you're going to cheat to get town confirmed i dont know why A) you're suprised that people are calling you out for it and B) that people are town reading you for it lol

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Assuming you're caught up with the game, what kind of read do you think I can realistically have on him? Like, take a guess.

I’d wager town but I’m just asking based on:

Still kinda trying to wrap my head around why Jeff would tell us to vig him instead of lynching him/having him lose a duel.

Can you explain this?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just to clarify, you asking, or are you saying you dont think hes doing that?

I assume both but dont want to make faulty assumptions
I’m basically saying I think he’s playing largely the same as last game and I don’t know why he would do that if he drew scum again, so I feel like he’s more likely town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I disagree Poyser (although I cannot comment on last game). One thing that pinged me especially was his "joke" post about you or odo having to be scum. Perhaps that reminds you of another game where he was scum perhaps?
He played literally exactly like this last game as mafia and got lynched D2 lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Can you explain this?
I didnt care to mention it at the time, but I thought there mighta been a slight chance that Jeff as non-town would want the vig to waste a shot on him cause idk, he might be 1x BP or he might also be the PGO or something like that. That was before we got any of the two flips we got now IIRC.

Also if you're wondering why I'm a bit snappy about your question it's that it initially struck me as sort of an alibi "oh look I'm trying to figure stuff out" question. But then I recalled your recent town games which are basically that, asking random questions to random people and almost always getting no-sold so this is probably NAI for you.

Reactions: NotBrutus
Status
Not open for further replies.